• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] The Reptilian Disc Golf Thread

If you ever rewatch the video, watch how much angle I put on the Stego when I threw it against the A1. It barely wigglea before fighting out and I threw it hard. Stego dont flex.

Instant. As in, 15' of flight in the air. It is insane. I can CRUSH a Stego on a stiff anhyzer and it flips up flat to hyzer like a Roadrunner's opposite hyzerflipped. It's nuts.

However, I would be interested in seeing how Fossil Stegos beat in... Might actually make for a unique and more course fitting disc...

But all I want right now is more black Serpents. :D

But all I want right now is more black Serpents. :D

These would be nice... Really I would try a serpent in any plastic at this point. The green fossil fuel has been a great addition.

Also excited for the Release of the Tyrant and of Amber plastic so I can try out the Ptero.

Instant. As in, 15' of flight in the air. It is insane. I can CRUSH a Stego on a stiff anhyzer and it flips up flat to hyzer like a Roadrunner's opposite hyzerflipped. It's nuts.

However, I would be interested in seeing how Fossil Stegos beat in... Might actually make for a unique and more course fitting disc...

I tried to throw one into a back hand roller into a head wind and it was just turned instantly turned into a hyzer.

I gave it to a local DD sponsored pro who crushed has a huge arm to try on a short hole he threw it and instantly turned right and crashed into a tree. And he laughed pretty hard.

I love the reactions of people when they try out the disc. It ranges from laugher to confusion.

Tar Pit Wizard bump

I know you have a ton going on but I would love to have these. We already know they would sell like crazy.

Just wanted to thank RDG for great customer service and great products. The Fossil and Fossil Fuel Wizards I got instantly became my go to putters for driving and putting. The plastic feels amazing, grips well in the rain, and is super durable. Thanks RDG

How does the Organic (SSS) plastic compare to something else. Is itlike more textured Gstar? More flexible than Gstar?

And any chance on an Armor Ptero run? I'd love to get one if it flies like the first run Flexarmor ones. Laser line massive glide distance fairway sounds too useful not to get.

http://www.reptiliandiscgolf.com/product/raptors

Amber plastic Raptors and Ptero are up for grabs. My apologies for them being blank. We haven't been able to line up stamp time but I know eager hands are ready to get these flying.

The Raptors are relatively firm whereas the Amber Ptero are still kinda gummy. These new Ptero are quite stable and are starting to steal a shot or two away from my Tyrant each round... that is saying something.

When are Tyrants hitting the web?

Also any news on another run of Stegos (in Fossil maybe)?

Ship date from the Factory is May 27th so the finish line is approaching

There are still plenty of Stego at Gateway that we need to go through. Money is just at an all time low because of closing costs on with the Tyrant. We still owe about another $800 to have them finished and shipped so we are trying our best to generate that final push. Once we scrape up some more funds, another run of Stego is a top priority of things to do.

Ship date from the Factory is May 27th so the finish line is approaching

There are still plenty of Stego at Gateway that we need to go through. Money is just at an all time low because of closing costs on with the Tyrant. We still owe about another $800 to have them finished and shipped so we are trying our best to generate that final push. Once we scrape up some more funds, another run of Stego is a top priority of things to do.

Good to hear.

Well I placed an order to help you out. :D

Also you really need to do the Rex T-shirt in a light color or even better in a lightweight jersey material. ;)
I want one so bad but I know I won't wear it in black (way to hot down here for black).

http://www.reptiliandiscgolf.com/product/raptors

Amber plastic Raptors and Ptero are up for grabs. My apologies for them being blank. We haven't been able to line up stamp time but I know eager hands are ready to get these flying.

The Raptors are relatively firm whereas the Amber Ptero are still kinda gummy. These new Ptero are quite stable and are starting to steal a shot or two away from my Tyrant each round... that is saying something.

Done and done. :D

Thanks for the quick push. Your stamps are always great, but a few of us have really been itching for these! :thmbup::thmbup::thmbup:

Good to hear.

Well I placed an order to help you out. :D

Also you really need to do the Rex T-shirt in a light color or even better in a lightweight jersey material. ;)
I want one so bad but I know I won't wear it in black (way to hot down here for black).

I'm working on a new run of dri fits right now actually. I'm leaning towards the Craft DG stamp just bc it fits our theme so perfect.

Well then I missed nothing!
Sorry I could only afford one right now. Hopefully it at least gets you a little closer to the TYRANT

You guys need to hire someone to run financials. You are selling out of your first run molds, yet are coming up short on cash to release more discs?