• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] The Reptilian Disc Golf Thread

However many are needed, I just preordered one to help out the cause. I'll be honest though, I will probably give this one to my dad. I already have the lime green RDG dri fit and the sweet Rex shirt. Guess we'll see when I try this new one on.

I'm ordering the drifits tomorrow!

:thmbup::thmbup:

I know you were waiting for 25 pre-orders and last I checked there were 17. I'll be damn proud to rep some RDG at leagues and tourneys this summer! The Scales are already getting plenty of attention and the Amber Raptor and Ptero just went into the tourney bag.

Can I request some bottom stamped LizWiz fossil wizards? I need a stack Jamie

I went up to Gateway the other day and it appears the guys misplaced the five cases of Stego............
Now we ate just waiting on them finding the boxes out of the sea of boxes.

I will be at Gateway sometime next week......willing to help look. ;)

JCassidy, any chance to get together for a round?

We are hoping to have a big restock in the next week on all models!

:clap: :thmbup: :hfive:

I lost my perfectly beat in T-Rex stamped Fossil Scale this week. That was absolutely the best disc in my bag... Beat in to fly like a Serpent, but fought OAT and wind like a Scale. Plus... The stamp. SO depressed about that one... Not like I don't have 20 other Scales to work in, but if I see another stamp, game on! ;)

I may end up placing my tyrant order before my fossil wizard even gets here. Lol. Ordered Saturday not thinking about Memorial Day shipping. Itching to get my favorite plastic in one of my favorite putters finally!

Latest posts