• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

vulcanstroyer

gianetics

Birdie Member
found a thread on this a little while ago but cant find it again. i hear that innova might have f up with some vulcans and destroyers, placing vulcan flight plates on destroyer wings. i bought a 167 pro destroyer yesterday and it definitely has a vulcan appearance. can this be caused by the lighter weight or is it one of those vucanstroyers? it is definitely less hss than any other destroyer i have throw but i am not familiar with the pro ds.

i dont think yours is. pro destroyers are less hss than stars and champs as is and get a super big domey so the dome isnt gradual like the stars which would give it the appearance of the vulcan.the other way to tell would be comparing the nose's. i got to see one of these vulcan topped destroyers but it was the star aj sig destroyers.

innova seems to be putting vulcan tops on many of their drivers. i have seen at least 4 different molds with vulcan tops, destroyer and xcaliber being the most common. i think soon we'll see demand for "pre vulcan top" drivers.