• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

"WD" First Run Destroyer?

cali

* Ace Member *
I got a "blueberry" First Run Star Destroyer in my prize pack from a tournament today.

Anyone know what the deal is with this being marked "WD" on the back? I'm not 100% sure if it's a blueberry but it looks damn close.

dsc0228qm.jpg

Yea that's what the whole blueberry thing originated from. The more current "blueberry" discs aren't even close to the same shade of blue as the CE Valks.

do you have a pic of the back where it says WD. I assume the person who marked it was probably at the end of a long shift and just made the star look like a W on accident.

Cali said:
Dunno. The NS are a lighter shade of blue.

also they are marked SDS also they are now in diff colors i know i have seen red and white and also the ones i have seen are almost all bottom stamped

krazybronco said:
Cali said:
Dunno. The NS are a lighter shade of blue.

also they are marked SDS also they are now in diff colors i know i have seen red and white and also the ones i have seen are almost all bottom stamped

Untrue, the Night Shift destroyers are only blues. there are dark and light blue, but only blue. there was 250 made and mine are all marked DS. Also they either have a bar stamp or mini star stamp.

haha i noticed that there usually is a "that guy" at leagues everywhere that think they know everything about discs, and they get all their information from sources like ebay. :lol:

MOB47 said:
haha i noticed that there usually is a "that guy" at leagues everywhere that think they know everything about discs, and they get all their information from sources like ebay. :lol:
....... i totally am that guy.......except i actually know everything :wink:

Latest posts