• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Compare] What is the most Overstable Driver?

Most OS Driver?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Any poll on overstable drivers, that does not list the Flick, is worthless.
Its the only Discraft disc thats never left my bag.
Headwind comes up, Flick comes out. :D

In GA Discraft is rare to see, I totally forgot about it.

From my experience, I'd say Nuke. I had a Force for the longest time that was my meathook shot, but I lost that and got a Nuke, and it seems to handle the duty about the same.

Never thrown the Rask or the H1/X1, but tried everything else at least once. I would say that nothing compares to a flat Spirit. Maybe people just haven't tried one. I've thrown some pretty FAF firebirds that were crazy overstable but still flew further than my first Spirit.

The prototype enemy in the videos that Legacy has been putting out lately looks like it could compete for the title. Just useless levels of overstability.

Probably a little inadvertently, I used to be an Oat monster but have worked on form greatly.
I've got some vids of me throwing FH some for Max D some not.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5RnLaNR_XcM

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bU2AWfmeAcY

First vid I'm trying harder to throw far second one wanted to get better control.

Are those distances accurate? So that first shot went approx. 100 feet out the back of the other end zone? Just didn't seem like enough air time to reach 455 feet....

In GA Discraft is rare to see, I totally forgot about it.

except for those guys sponsored by discraft...Cody Britain and Phillip Tyler-Belt

I haven't thrown many OS discs yet. I don't have the arm strength to throw them very far or accurately. I have a Starfire that I found, and I have thrown that a couple of times. It is so OS for me, that it doesn't go past 150-200 feet.

Are those distances accurate? So that first shot went approx. 100 feet out the back of the other end zone? Just didn't seem like enough air time to reach 455 feet....

except for those guys sponsored by discraft...Cody Britain and Phillip Tyler-Belt

I go to the back of the fence behind the end zone and the step off from there. Probably accurate within 10 ft.

I meant in most players bags, only ever seen some ace race discs and the occasional Buzzz these days. It's all Innova and Trillogy, some MVP and Progigy in the ATL metro for the most part.

^if your from GA we could play a round sometimes. Can't always guarantee a 450 but I'll get most disctance drives 400+.

Actually looking for a new doubles partner if your good in the circle!

MVP Phase.

/end thread

It's so OS it's worthless for 90% of all disc golfers.

I answered PD2 only because it is the most OS disc I've ever tried to field test. It was a 175g C-PD2 with a pop-top dome. Serious, way too fast beaf that I couldn't do anything with. I tried for about an hour to make this disc do anything. It reminded me of when I field tested a Star Max.

Stiletto is rediculous. Even in a lighter weight and gold line plastic it goes left immediately out of the hand. My consistent long drives are 380-400, with a long of 470, and I probably couldn't get this thing past 300 without a skip. God forbid they ever make a frost line....

Hold on , I forgot the lid that comes off a 5 gallon bucket.

That's the most overstable lid!

My brother in law played a round at reedy creek in Charlotte with a 30 inch air filter from one of his work machines- mesh inside, heavy rubber rim.

Gyro!!

Stiletto is making a surprise upset over the Spirit!

The Ledgestone Cryztal FLX Trackers are ridiculously overstable. You can barely keep them off the ground!