• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
lucky no pias by me 8( but we do have a nice shop with a used bin that has some random goodies from time to time.

That's depressing.. the way I see it, if I ever die my friends will split up all my discs and they will get to still be thrown for years and years to come!
Eh, my wife just corrected me anyway. She said she was going to sell them on ebay. :|

chains - 20
throw in the dark - 25 if rancho or san marion, 20 if ontario
glo - not sure but 30-35 sounds good (ink hurts) - ask moose or another big bird roc enthusiast
the roc you sold (sea green) was killer! that color is super rare and especially with that stamp

These are 4/5 that I picked up today. 179g 6-7/10 BB glow roc, 8/10 177g Throw in the Dark roc, 8/10 179g sea foam green BB roc, 175g 7/10 SB San Marino chains aviar, and the other BB roc I got, I sold to a friend for what I got it for, since he lost one a couple weeks ago. Anyone want to appraise these for me;), all have faded ink
DSCF2352.jpg

Hers My FR*AC Inked small inner rim -Ink id say it was thrown less than a dozen and a half times 9/10. just curious as to how far down the marked 165g brings it.

failed on ^that^ pic... :wall:

Attachments

• FRAC_1341815760921.jpg
    FRAC_1341815760921.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 10
The *d marking is considered the first run destroyer, but I would say 25+ is a stretch......even for a newer max weight one. You might be able to find someone who will pay that, but I still stick to my 20 on a newer one. The sds's are the same way........It all comes down to personal preference......I throw *d destroyers and I would pay close to 20 for one, but if someone asked for 25+ I know I can find them elsewhere cheaper.......

I have noticed a wide range of debate about these lately though

I would love to see proof of people selling them for 30+ though if anybody has seen it out there

Another *D just sold last night on feebay for $37.25 plus 2.99 shipping. Oh yeah it was yellow, slightly used with rim ink. A white max weight star stamped 1st run currently sits at $89 with over a day to go. I think it's safe to say these are worth more than $20-25 if new or slightly used. Plus I want to know where new ones are available for that so I can buy em up. :)

Another *D just sold last night on feebay for $37.25 plus 2.99 shipping. Oh yeah it was yellow, slightly used with rim ink. A white max weight star stamped 1st run currently sits at $89 with over a day to go. I think it's safe to say these are worth more than $20-25 if new or slightly used. Plus I want to know where new ones are available for that so I can buy em up. :)

yeah but remember that ebay can have crazy bidding wars. I'm not saying they aren't nice discs but they still have *D's and there are tons of them. it is mostly us hoarders/resellers driving up the price.

I think when innova switched to the vulcan top it caused a panic and now people are buying them with a real effort to get 10 for futureproofing.

kinda wierd but clearly people like the destroyers so maybe they are worth all that money but ebay can be really weird esp if there are only a few for sale at one time.

time will tell....Maybe start a destroyer price list since this is ask over and over adn over and over and over again in this thread.

champy/star=varies 12-15
*DS with pat numbers=13
*D=18-20
FR=50ish
SDS=20
Echo star=20
vulcan top star=12 tops
vulcan echos=13
bottom stamped with pat numbers=15
nightshift=125 market
champ the older the more valueable=10-25CFR only
glow champ=13-18
FR champs=50-70 but market driven
pro with pat numbers=13
pro vulcan top=10
blizzard=retail

these used to go for up to $150 Dana
but I believe the value has dropped significantly

likely top end now might be $75ish (I could be wrong on that)

these used to go for up to $150 Dana
but I believe the value has dropped significantly

likely top end now might be $75ish (I could be wrong on that)

Thanks. I had a picture attached on my original post.

Not WASP tooled. It is a friends, and if someone wants it for $75 lemme know.

I don't have one, but have been thinking about attempting to obtain one. How much are new Ti Buzzz SS going for in the 174-176g range? Prefer something brighter, if color comes into play, but not that picky. Thanks for any input as to what I'd be expecting to spend.

how much is this worth?/

Hey everyone have a nice PEARLY PINK 2nd FR Spiders was wanting to know its value, No ink, No dings, just a little bag wear. 8+,10 weight 175 scaled

Attachments

• Severed_Hand_by_ryanja.jpg
    Severed_Hand_by_ryanja.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 18
  • P7090130.jpg
    P7090130.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 7
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts