• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
how much is this worth??? 2nd FR Pearly Spider

Hey everyone have a nice PEARLY PINK 2nd FR Spiders was wanting to know its value, No ink, No dings, just a little bag wear. 8+,10 weight 175 scaled
Attached Thumbnails

Attachments

• Severed_Hand_by_ryanja.jpg
    Severed_Hand_by_ryanja.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 29
  • P7090130.jpg
    P7090130.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 14
^^^ I would think around $30 on the spider. Maybe a little more because of the rare color.

If there is about a 2" circle around the center that looks like part of the mold (it's a distinctive ring) then that technically makes the spider an early run Champion (the ones with the weird off-center CAPS stamp) and not a true Pro Line.

Which would make it worth a little less, maybe $20-25 for Champion as opposed to $30-35 for a Pro Line.

The reason I am thinking that is because I have never seen a Pro Line in that color of pink, unless it's a faded red.

these used to go for up to $150 Dana
but I believe the value has dropped significantly

likely top end now might be $75ish (I could be wrong on that)
you arent wrong, $75 is about right.
oh im looking for wasp tooling
no cryztal flx have ever been made with wasp tooling.
Thanks. I had a picture attached on my original post.

Not WASP tooled. It is a friends, and if someone wants it for $75 lemme know.
what color is it? any trades? feel free to send me a pm.

"pablo.diablo " well what I dont get is why would they put 2nd run on a champion run when I am thinking it was right after the Fr, and the Pro Line spiders? so I would think its worth more?

"pablo.diablo " well what I dont get is why would they put 2nd run on a champion run when I am thinking it was right after the Fr, and the Pro Line spiders? so I would think its worth more?

It isn't a second run. It is a factory second or "x-out" making it worth a little less (it might have a dimple in the rim or some other minor imperfection). I am fairly sure that you could still get at least $25 - $30 for it though. Are you sure it is a Spider and not a Gator?

Last edited:
crazy opaque. did they do nightshifts with the stock stamp? 175g 9/10 no ink.
0709121538.jpg

CAL Champion Teebrid 175g. 8/10 ink on rim

0709121540.jpg

I believe they did Orcs with the stock stamp. I've only seen them with the DX Stamp but I think they had those as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts