• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nikon00002938.jpg

Mold: Wraith
Plastic: Black Metal Flake Champion
Weight: 175 not scaled
Ink: none
Condition 10/10

I'm going to put this in the what the story on this disc thread too because i'm not sure where these come from and why?

Last one i seen sold for $16

I have a stupid question that will no doubt bring forth stupid answers:

Is there a difference between First Run disc's and Prototype disc's?

I would assume the Prototype disc comes out first in smaller quantities. If it receives good reviews, then they push forward with a First Run and release.

Or am I just off the mark here?

In this case, I don't think there is a real prototype instead of a first run. I bought one of those 1st Run Valks on the Proshop and it looks exactly like the one you posted.

If there is a difference between yours and the ones online, I don't know what it is.

In this case, I don't think there is a real prototype instead of a first run. I bought one of those 1st Run Valks on the Proshop and it looks exactly like the one you posted.

If there is a difference between yours and the ones online, I don't know what it is.

Thanks again Allurex!

A guy at my home course said he had a First Run Valk that he will bring by next week and I will compare and report back. I tend to believe, like you, they will be one in the same.

BTW - It has now been thrown. Field tested it today.

Help on these...

2006 USDGC roc double stamped 9/10 no ink 179g

85b39059.jpg

CE firebird 7/10 171g signed by a few pros (stamp wiped)

9ac8c529.jpg

I believe 11x firebird, wiped tourney stamp super flat 8/10 174g

90bba063.jpg

11x KC Pro banshee 6.5-7/10 173g inked

e250f9f0.jpg

tennessee, that orc lot will go for easily 100.

each pearly orc is worth about 25 give or take
the buffalo sb orc however is one of the more rare special blend stamps. easily 50 bucks to a collector.

so id say 100 easy and 120/130 om a good day.

i was an avid orc thrower and to anyone saying that theres lots of orcs available,count how many are mint and then lmk. to find mint pearlies isnt as easy as finding throwers. sb orcs pop up from time to time and pull 40/45 easy new with regular stamps. the buffalo stamp is alot more hard to find and i sold mine for 50 2 years ago.

somebody will pay..i guarantee it.

hell if i threw orcs still id drop 100 like no prob for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts