• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think i better start paying more attention to the Orcs in my area didnt realize some had that kind if value!

QUOTE=booter;1500364]tennessee, that orc lot will go for easily 100.

each pearly orc is worth about 25 give or take
the buffalo sb orc however is one of the more rare special blend stamps. easily 50 bucks to a collector.

so id say 100 easy and 120/130 om a good day.

i was an avid orc thrower and to anyone saying that theres lots of orcs available,count how many are mint and then lmk. to find mint pearlies isnt as easy as finding throwers. sb orcs pop up from time to time and pull 40/45 easy new with regular stamps. the buffalo stamp is alot more hard to find and i sold mine for 50 2 years ago.

somebody will pay..i guarantee it.

hell if i threw orcs still id drop 100 like no prob for them.[/QUOTE]

I just want to say thank you to all the guys who have stepped up and have given accurate appraisals. The demand for your knowledge is sometimes overwhelming and occasionally there is the person who bashes your value or gets mad at you when you tell them their disc is not worth what they though.
We are almost upto "What is this disc worth III" and it would not be possible without the guys who continue coming back to give accurate advice on the value of discs.

Right on Booter! I have sold beat 7/10 pearly orcs for $16 or so, so a new one can easily go for $20 (no problem). Some of those Orcs are pretty nice as well!

$100 easy...

Nice lot!

tennessee, that orc lot will go for easily 100.

the buffalo sb orc however is one of the more rare special blend stamps. easily 50 bucks to a collector.

i was an avid orc thrower and to anyone saying that theres lots of orcs available,count how many are mint and then lmk. to find mint pearlies isnt as easy as finding throwers. sb orcs pop up from time to time and pull 40/45 easy new with regular stamps. the buffalo stamp is alot more hard to find and i sold mine for 50 2 years ago.

hell if i threw orcs still id drop 100 like no prob for them.

tennessee, that orc lot will go for easily 100.

hell if i threw orcs still id drop 100 like no prob for them.

That's what they go for in my neck of the woods.
I have already been offered thirty for the purple Orc.
Thanks everybody for the info.

I was asking about this earlier but now finally have a pic. I have heard of the Jimi Roc's going for 50-60, just wondering about any value in this Sidewinder. Power of Soul stamped on top and Little Wing on the bottom

8.5/10, 176.8g

79d8b32e.jpg

0d2ea4bd.jpg

i don't know but lots of people are looking for the little wings. it is kinda rare or desirable so i don't really know.

10/10 NEW, Colorshifty, sparkly, pearly red/orange tourny warship. Marked 167g.

2012-07-12_14-49-52_33.jpg

2012-07-12_14-49-45_494.jpg

can i please have a value on this? to me its worth a **** load as its one of the sexiest discs I've ever seen and warships are starting to replace buzzzes in my bag. they've already replaced the cobra.

Last edited:

2012-07-12_14-49-52_33.jpg

2012-07-12_14-49-45_494.jpg

can i please have a value on this? to me its worth a **** load as its one of the sexiest discs I've ever seen and warships are starting to replace buzzzes in my bag. they've already replaced the cobra.

I think you'd be able to get a tad more than stock for it...somewhere in the 20-25 range

Cool, I'd be happy with 22, so i can buy a max weight one to replace it. I might put it up for sale later tonight.

Well, Tennessee turned down my $100 offer for the Orc lot, so apprently it is worth a lot more...LOL :)

I was asking about this earlier but now finally have a pic. I have heard of the Jimi Roc's going for 50-60, just wondering about any value in this Sidewinder. Power of Soul stamped on top and Little Wing on the bottom

8.5/10, 176.8g

79d8b32e.jpg

0d2ea4bd.jpg

This one is kinda hard to call. Champ Sidewinders don't usually sell for too incredibly much unless they they are FR or pearly. That one has a rare stamp(s) and is probably fairly old though, so you never know... Auction?

i'd pay up to 40 for that sidewinder if i had the cash, im a sucker for lil wing stamps especially on discs i use.

Retail, its nothing special.

All the GL and Tourney plastic looks that good.

It's a hot blonde in a room full of supermodels, it will get looks, but its not gonna go home with the rich guy.

Innova Glo "Putter" Aviar. 5.5/10 Faded stamp 174g What's it worth?
IMAG0788.jpg

collectors wont want it since stamp is almost gone.

but if a BB and in that condition. Maybe 20-25 i know in better condition BB are in the 30s but better question is it flat. i think the flat ones are "better" throwers.

basically i think it is best to go on ebay and get some throwers bidding on it. here u might get a great disc or two regulars in trade for it.

also how inked is the back...i know a guy who will wnat it. i'll forward the info to him and he can get any disc basically since innova sponsors him.

collectors wont want it since stamp is almost gone.

but if a BB and in that condition. Maybe 20-25 i know in better condition BB are in the 30s but better question is it flat. i think the flat ones are "better" throwers.

basically i think it is best to go on ebay and get some throwers bidding on it. here u might get a great disc or two regulars in trade for it.

also how inked is the back...i know a guy who will wnat it. i'll forward the info to him and he can get any disc basically since innova sponsors him.

Thanks for the input. It's beadless. The disc doesn't have much ink on the back. It's not for sale at the moment though. I'm just curious to see what it may be worth. I know the brand new mint ones go for $50-60.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts