• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part IV)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
j7t91j.jpg

2n733go.jpg

2002 kc pro roc 180g faint ink 7/10

Good question.

2002 is either 10x/11x era. A 10x Roc in that shape would be like $50-75, but I have to imagine a disc without that valuable 10x stamp would be worth less.

10x came in white only unless dyed. That looks like dx to me. I have quite a few Rocs from that time frame. What make you think it's KC Pro plastic?

anecdotal evidence, og bud that won his am division in that tourney said it was kc pro 10x plastic when he gave it to me, I'll ask Bruce Knisley (the TD for that 2002 tourney) when I see him in a few days for confirmation, if he's feeling amnesiatic I'll hit up Mark Molnar...

anecdotal evidence, og bud that won his am division in that tourney said it was kc pro 10x plastic when he gave it to me, I'll ask Bruce Knisley (the TD for that 2002 tourney) when I see him in a few days for confirmation, if he's feeling amnesiatic I'll hit up Mark Molnar...

Please do. I am curious. I have never seen 10x Pro plastic in any other
colors unless dyed.

Looking for prices on some old discs, I know the champ teebird is worth a fair amount so I am curious about the rest. Thank you in advance, you guys have a good grasp of the market and I appreciate you taking the time~

I do not know all the weights, but lets just say they are 170+ (because I know some of them are)

Old Magnet
Old Teebird
Old DX roc
Star SL
Old Shark
Old Aero

http://imgur.com/a/Jac9n

Final selling from eBay.The Aero has "Classic" and is unfortunately not as sought after or as old as the other big star stamped Aeros.

Attachments

• Price 1.jpg
    Price 1.jpg
    182 KB · Views: 21
2vba9s2.jpg

29lmjp4.jpg

old big star stamped Aero, empirical data request or any other valuation information please, thanks in advance

http://imgur.com/a/76EdP
http://imgur.com/9wTwF5A
keep in mind these discs need to be cleaned, I am mainly concerned if the eagle is worth anything at this point. Going to have these on the marketplace soon enough

172 11x teebird w/ no ink
174 old mold beast w/ tye dye mold
unknown weight kc pro eagle w/ weird ying yang
150(lol) Valkyrie (is this CE? the stamp is a bit faded but looks like one I saw on ebay)

What do you think fair market value would be for them? Thanks

Last edited:
2vba9s2.jpg

29lmjp4.jpg

old big star stamped Aero, empirical data request or any other valuation information please, thanks in advance

There are a lot of different variables that distinguish how old/valuable/scarce these are. The size of the patent pending, whether it has a TM or not after Champion on the stamp, and whether it has "Champion Discs" tooling on the back. Innova used variations of this stamp for awhile and it causes people to find other characteristics about the disc in order to date it. That being said, not all people know what they are selling on eBay, and earlier I did not know what to look for either. I recorded any information I could see or what they described in the comments but not all posts are equal. Anyway this is what I've got.

Attachments

• Price 1.jpg
    Price 1.jpg
    145.8 KB · Views: 17
10x came in white only unless dyed. That looks like dx to me. I have quite a few Rocs from that time frame. What make you think it's KC Pro plastic?
I've never seen one in person, but my understanding is that there were a few orange 8X Rocs that were not dyed. I think that makes some people think that there were orange 9X/10X/0X/11X KC Rocs when I don't think there were. KC Rocs didn't really come out in colors other than white until a few years ago.

http://imgur.com/a/76EdP
http://imgur.com/9wTwF5A
keep in mind these discs need to be cleaned, I am mainly concerned if the eagle is worth anything at this point. Going to have these on the marketplace soon enough

172 11x teebird w/ no ink
174 old mold beast w/ tye dye mold
unknown weight kc pro eagle w/ weird ying yang
150(lol) Valkyrie (is this CE? the stamp is a bit faded but looks like one I saw on ebay)

What do you think fair market value would be for them? Thanks

Final selling prices from eBay. Valk is not CE. I'm guessing 5X and it might get 10-20 all dependent on your audience. Is the Eagle 10X? I guessed.

Attachments

• Price 1.jpg
    Price 1.jpg
    158.8 KB · Views: 17
  • Price 2.jpg
    Price 2.jpg
    178.9 KB · Views: 18
  • Price 3.jpg
    Price 3.jpg
    161.4 KB · Views: 14
There were definitely some Orange 8x Rocs out there. Not a ton, but more than just a few.

I have a nice mint orange 8x roc. I have also seen yellow and a kind of blue 8x. I have never seen or heard of an orange 10x roc. I did get ahold of a sweet fly dye 10x roc recently. It was Matt Orums and definitely seems factory dyed.

Final selling prices from eBay. Valk is not CE. I'm guessing 5X and it might get 10-20 all dependent on your audience. Is the Eagle 10X? I guessed.

I appreciate the prices!

I don't know anything about the eagle, aside from the fact this guy outlined it in black ink when it was fading and it probably killed any value it might have had:D

identification/info please

No clue what this is... my father in law gave me some old discs and I have no idea
Looking for mold & value. Thanks

Attachments

• photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 53
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 51
Yeah it's likely a Condor, but I don't know Superclass discs that well, nor do I know which of them were around at the time of that stamp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts