• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part IV)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That dent will hurt the value as a collector, wonder if it was a non stamped X-Out? It would still probably make a good thrower, so you should be safe in the $20-30 range. That one looks allot more clear/icy then the ones I have. Is it gummy/pliable? I wonder if that may be from a newer run, not one of the older original clear evo's? The older ones I have all have a slight yellow/goldish hue to the clear plastic. Any idea on the history of it or about when it was purchased?

I don't know any of the history, it belongs to a friend of mine

Overmold Magic, scaled 174, 10/10

13317909344_10b4de6088_z.jpg

13317705223_4ff8b58453_z.jpg

Pinnacle Ghosts, I was told they are first run because they don't have tooling but I have no clue. All 10/10, scaled 176, 180, 181, 179

13317508605_0c105c55cf_z.jpg

Don't know what they are going for in a collector's market, but I do know that they are not first runs. That is a second run stamp on all of those.

Yep. gatewa. recently started experimenting with doubleshot molding. $$$ core and the soft overmold I think it was. Or perhaps vice versa. It's worth what you'll pay for it, highly doubt it's more than 20-30 for the right buyer. I don't think anybody has said whether or not they will be run more.

And none of those ghosts are first runs. You could probably sell them for a little over retail, particularly the aqua as people seem to go nuts over those. Check the legacy page, the price people pay for these varies daily because they're all new. I'd say 20-25

Glow Champion Valkyrie

Searched here on DGCR and didn't find anything with this stamp. I also did a google images search and didn't see any pics of this stamp after more than a dozen pages. Any ideas?

picture.php

Searched here on DGCR and didn't find anything with this stamp. I also did a google images search and didn't see any pics of this stamp after more than a dozen pages. Any ideas?

picture.php

It's just one of the older (the first?) stamp Innova did on Glo discs; Rocs, Aviars, Valks, maybe a few others.

All DX I'm pretty sure.

Hey I have a question hopefully one of you guys will know something.

I have a SWR from bowling green open. Date on the stamp is April 2006.. 2006 pro worlds (when the Augustas were released) was in August 2006.. So my question is, do I have a proto or first run or pre release wraith? Since it's dated before the Augustas came out is it more valuable?

10$ for new heavy proto-star stamped is about 5-8$ too low. I would grab a couple and sit on them. The disc isn't super popular, but unlike the lycan and the wahoo its actually a good mold.

Proto star mako 3 going for anything more than retail? My Pias has em for 10.

Hey I have a question hopefully one of you guys will know something.

I have a SWR from bowling green open. Date on the stamp is April 2006.. 2006 pro worlds (when the Augustas were released) was in August 2006.. So my question is, do I have a proto or first run or pre release wraith? Since it's dated before the Augustas came out is it more valuable?

It is not worth as much as star augusta worlds stamped wraiths or wraiths marked sb-wr, but it is very early production. New max weight I would estimate $35-40

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts