• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part IV)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What would this be worth? 8/10, no ink, pre-avery *DS

No gouges or wing deformations, just light scuffing and dirt discoloration on some of the scuffs.

Attachments

• WP_000180.jpg
    WP_000180.jpg
    145.9 KB · Views: 55
  • WP_000181.jpg
    WP_000181.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 28
  • WP_000182.jpg
    WP_000182.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 28
Is Eleven Time Champion Eagle-L worth anything, 150g, 8/10, little ink? I gave it to local junior because he was throwing it so well.

Also, how about *D Star Destroyer, no flight numbers, pat number on the back. Very flexible, stamp has either been removed or faded away. 7,5/10, no scuffs, just a bit dirty. I know it's not worth much, but maybe 15e or so?

Here's a few pics of the Destroyer.

http://imgur.com/ExECDjQ
http://imgur.com/aKbgoVM

Is Eleven Time Champion Eagle-L worth anything, 150g, 8/10, little ink? I gave it to local junior because he was throwing it so well.

Also, how about *D Star Destroyer, no flight numbers, pat number on the back. Very flexible, stamp has either been removed or faded away. 7,5/10, no scuffs, just a bit dirty. I know it's not worth much, but maybe 15e or so?

still could be worht a good amount. But more like 20ish bucks.

There was a guy at league last night that found a stack in his garage he had forgotten about for 15-20 years. He was at am worlds back in the 90's, and had climo sign some cal mold vipers, and BB aviars. Any value there?

What would this be worth? 8/10, no ink, pre-avery *DS

No gouges or wing deformations, just light scuffing and dirt discoloration on some of the scuffs.

I sold 2 mint ones of these 2 years ago for $45 shipped I believe. Probably a bit less than that today.

There was a guy at league last night that found a stack in his garage he had forgotten about for 15-20 years. He was at am worlds back in the 90's, and had climo sign some cal mold vipers, and BB aviars. Any value there?

Not sure about the Vipers, but the BB Aviars should be worth something extra depending, of course, on plastic, stamp, tooling, condition, color, ink, etc.

These 2 worth anything more than retail?

Glow DX (I think?) Roc - "Multi-purpose" with a nice minimal stamp.
PFN/patent number Star Teebird

Not sure about the Vipers, but the BB Aviars should be worth something extra depending, of course, on plastic, stamp, tooling, condition, color, ink, etc.

The one I was looking at closely was old DX plastic black with the 5x climo world champ stamp. at least 9/10, but it did have big bead written on the bottom in some kind of grey crayon or something. Don't know if that something innova used to do or not?

Last edited:

These 2 worth anything more than retail?

Glow DX (I think?) Roc - "Multi-purpose" with a nice minimal stamp.
PFN/patent number Star Teebird

If 8/10+, and heavy, then $3-$5 above retail wouldn't be unheard of.

If 8/10+, and heavy, then $3-$5 above retail wouldn't be unheard of.
Both are 10/10. New from my local shop which seems to always have random older discs still circulating in their inventory.

Roc is 180. Teebird is 168 (which is money as a thrower for me).

Really was just wondering about the Roc mostly. I can't really tell if its a blend of Pro or just a different DX blend than I'm used to seeing/feeling. Love the minimal stamp too. I really wish Innova did more like that.

Both are 10/10. New from my local shop which seems to always have random older discs still circulating in their inventory.

Roc is 180. Teebird is 168 (which is money as a thrower for me).

Really was just wondering about the Roc mostly. I can't really tell if its a blend of Pro or just a different DX blend than I'm used to seeing/feeling. Love the minimal stamp too. I really wish Innova did more like that.

Yeah, 168 for a TB shouldn't hurt the price much, if at all, the premium would be for it as a thrower anyway. I have a few of the small stamp MP DX Glow Rocs, but the stamp was always centered. I believe they're just a slightly different blend of DX. Great throwers.

Bump

Want to sell this, and am curious what to ask for, expect, or if I need to risk it in an auction...

Just picked this up from the collection of a Discraft Pro:
APX Swirl 175.3 (patent#'s, small front print), sunburst orange, new, no ink, 9/10 (minor storage wear)
f0d4f4c1.jpg

Thats an APX swirl and to the right thrower worth some nice cash. Not crazy cash but I would ask for at least $30 in that condition. I haven't seen any of these on the market lately and one in almost mint condition is a great find.

Just picked this up from the collection of a Discraft Pro:
APX Swirl 175.3 (patent#'s, small front print), sunburst orange, new, no ink, 9/10 (minor storage wear)
f0d4f4c1.jpg

...I would ask for at least $30 in that condition. I haven't seen any of these on the market lately and one in almost mint condition is a great find.

Thanks for the feedback!! :hfive:

Proto Prodigy PA1 175g clear gold stamp 9/10? More wondering if proto is anything special

Status
Not open for further replies.