• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part IV)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IMG_9991 by Materhead, on Flickr

an x out that actually came out better. a double stamp in honor of Wills 2nd USDGCs victory. a mere 169 g star sidewinder. should i throw it or save it due to rarity?

how much are the vibram VPs going for the 2008 black with raised letters? didn't they sell for 50 new????

Z Wasp 174 9/10 opaque Faded rim ink x2/my info
San Marino Q Sentinel 176 10/10 (no www...) Is it CE?
11x Eagle X 168 7/10 No ink wiped stamp

Any help is appreciated!

2013-05-15165445_zps32a90be8.jpg

Ce Aviar, 175, 8/10, fading rim ink. Ft. Steilacoom stamp

The price of CE Aviars is greatly affected by the stamp. Not all CE Aviars are worth the same amount, based on stamp rarity.

Paging moose.

ummm, just because someone knows the history of what stamp maybe worth more on a CE Aviar compared to others does not change the reality that the stated discs sold at the stated price.

I guess I should have started my statement with "I am not trying to be rude here by any means" and then I wouldn't be a dick... my bad.

ummm, just because someone knows the history of what stamp maybe worth more on a CE Aviar compared to others does not change the reality that the stated discs sold at the stated price.

I guess I should have started my statement with "I am not trying to be rude here by any means" and then I wouldn't be a dick... my bad.

You are literally the worst thing to ever happen to dgcr, congratulations on the downfall of the marketplace. But that was probably your plan all along.

Thanks for sharing your opinion. Yes, sharing reality (aka factual data) with anybody that was interested was my intention.

You are literally the worst thing to ever happen to dgcr, congratulations on the downfall of the marketplace. But that was probably your plan all along.

X2
Blah blah Ebay crap.
Mr.a do you have a table that shows how many users were using the marketplace before you came around with your "Ebay is the only market" style of thinking?

Last edited:
I don't get what prevents people from using the marketplace just because they have an understanding of what a disc has/had sold on ebay for?

Isn't having more data to work with a good thing?

I don't get what prevents people from using the marketplace just because they have an understanding of what a disc has/had sold on ebay for?

Isn't having more data to work with a good thing?

more accurate data is a great thing but when you only use the highest price source as the gospel, you're missing something.
prices have been inflated in the marketplace since anderson came around. the marketplace used to be a place where people could come to to escape ebay prices and buy sell and trade as a community. Now it's just a bunch of people trying to make as much money as possible. I very seriously scrape by on 90% of my transactions that I make on here. when I do make money, it's maybe a dollar. it was an amazing hobby for a long time...

more accurate data is a great thing but when you only use the highest price source as the gospel, you're missing something.
prices have been inflated in the marketplace since anderson came around. the marketplace used to be a place where people could come to to escape ebay prices and buy sell and trade as a community. Now it's just a bunch of people trying to make as much money as possible. I very seriously scrape by on 90% of my transactions that I make on here. when I do make money, it's maybe a dollar. it was an amazing hobby for a long time...
I can dig where you are coming from. Just wondering why there seemed to be so much hostility towards a guy posting data.

Is your Rhyno list still current? Those glo champs are intriguing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts