• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part IV)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The zipper top just means the mold was new. It is possible that Innova could have made the first 10,000 11x Eagles with a mold that was 20 years old and then had a new Eagle mold machined.

What is this guy worth now days?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 56
ended up selling that 5x valk for 10 bucks.but got my hands on this today at the park. it says elite z buzzz and super straight modified wasp on the top of the flight plate. and says wasp on the rim. what do you guys think it might be worth. its super pearly in person and weighs 179.8 grams id say itsa 7/10

Last edited:
2ltoxzs.jpg

What do you think these older, flat Panthers might be worth nowadays?

Found these at PIAS while on vacation. Was curious what they would be valued at?

• KC Pro Whippet
  • KC Pro Gazelle
  • 2006 usdgc Roc

Attachments

• photo (1).jpg
    photo (1).jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 49
Thanks for the info, I did not know about the color specifics.

Just for clarification. Are all softies stamped "Softies"? If not stamped Softie then can you assume they are hard plastic?

From what I can remember...the hard factory stamped 86's were white or yellow.
The only colors I remember for softies were black or UV.
Late 80's very early 90's the 86 was probably the second most used putter behind the avair. Steve Wisecup and Scott Martin two of the most notable users that I remember.

Found these at PIAS while on vacation. Was curious what they would be valued at?

• KC Pro Whippet
  • KC Pro Gazelle
  • 2006 usdgc Roc

The Whippet and Gazelle look pretty worn, but it's hard to tell. $15-20 on the Whippet and $30ish on the Gazelle, maybe less depending on weight and wear.

And the 2006 Roc is a Star Roc, and those are less sought after than the Champ ones, and it looks worn. $15?

Looks like you got a good deal at PIAS though.

Does a "Farting Lemon" Pro worlds, Star Katana have any value? Blue, 8/10, weight unknown.

Is the Purple 11x Teebird new? Weight hurts a little but it's a rare color.

Seems like $50-70 is going rate for 11x Teebirds, but you may have more simply because of the color.

Got a large lot today and I don't know much about dx rocs. Anything in here worth more and the standard dx price? Also the last 2 are star aviars. 2 ring San Marino molds. Anything helps. Thanks.
c18695a9ff7f3b7c904be04c4bd600c2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts