• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part IV)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone seen a Nuke like this before? 9+/10 173g first run, fly dye Z Nuke.

I'm assuming more were made (of course) but I can't seem to find anything on google for "first run fly dye z nuke"...

It seems like I could get $30-40 for it pretty easily, based on some ready buyers / collectors... It's not for sale, though. It's way too sweet to sell.

Hu6CNTwl.jpg

It seems like I could get $30-40 for it pretty easily, based on some ready buyers / collectors.

Impressive. In my experience there isn't nearly as much of a collector's market for Discraft stuff, and cool fly dye stuff for that matter. If you can get that much of a premium for a nice factory dye like that, all the power to you!

Anyone seen a Nuke like this before? 9+/10 173g first run, fly dye Z Nuke.

I'm assuming more were made (of course) but I can't seem to find anything on google for "first run fly dye z nuke"...

It seems like I could get $30-40 for it pretty easily, based on some ready buyers / collectors... It's not for sale, though. It's way too sweet to sell.

Hu6CNTwl.jpg

First run Nukes go for around $20-25. I have not seen a factory dyed one, so $30 might not be too much of a stretch. As kevdiv48 said, there isn't much of a collectors market for most Discraft stuff.

<iframe src="https://www.flickr.com/photos/119008353@N04/12839785933/player/9da97649c2" height="375" width="500" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
I just got down down from the attic. Most of these are from my college throwing days. Can anyone help me with values? Huge thanks in advance.

Attachments

• P1000671.jpg
    P1000671.jpg
    144 KB · Views: 93
The only 2 discs out of the 8 that are worth more than 8 bucks are the 2 aviars which in those conditions will not fetch crazy prices either but are worth something to someone, probably in the 30-40 range.

Oldies but Goodies

Aheey8J.jpg

Gazelle is 174g - 9/10 - Never thrown, just storage wear - Ontario, Cal - PDGA Approved '94 - Cool sparkle stamp

Barracuda - 184g - 7.5/10 - Looks to have been thrown and slightly scuffed but otherwise is great shape - Ontario, Cal

Also, anyone interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts