• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part IV)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pf leopard with old tooling style and patent #s, 7/10

Pf pearly orc no ink 7/10

Any ideas?

Attachments

• 0710151853a.jpg
    0710151853a.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 41
What is a beat-up 6/10 171g *DS Star Destroyer w/faded ink worth?
Just looking for a ball-park figure...

I'd think ~$30 would be reasonable depending on how beat up and inked it is.

That's in the ballpark of what I was thinking.
And, thanks for the reply.
I appreciate you sharing your knowledge.

Pre-flight Pro Shark

This is a preflight pro shark, one friend thinks it is worth a lot of money, but wasn't sure

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 39
Any interest in this 150 class "multi purpose" KC Pro Roc?

Laser beam straight, probably 6/10.

Attachments

• IMAG0902.jpg
    IMAG0902.jpg
    148.1 KB · Views: 38
  • IMAG0903.jpg
    IMAG0903.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 19
Anyone know what older Innova jack-o-lantern pumpkins go for? I have 2-3 DX Rocs and I think a DX Aviar, around the 1998-2003 range. I was too lazy to take pictures, so here is one I found online that... I think I have all three of these and then one more.

They are new with storage wear.

Thanks.

San Marino 2 ring big bead aviar... Looks to be DX plastic from 2006 $20 to some one that throws that disc. If it was KcPro plastic then add $10-15.

Anyone know what older Innova jack-o-lantern pumpkins go for? I have 2-3 DX Rocs and I think a DX Aviar, around the 1998-2003 range. I was too lazy to take pictures, so here is one I found online that... I think I have all three of these and then one more.

They are new with storage wear.

Thanks.

Its hard to put a fair value without pictures. New $15-30 maybe more if it is a rare one. I would be interested in seeing them. Pm me some pics please.

10x TB - ~$30+
CE Leopard - ~$30-50+
11x TB - ~$40+

Sorry I really don't collect/use the rest. Obviously FB auctions will probably inflate these prices depending on who is flexing their e-peen. The Firebirds are probably in a similar range. That later run one looks in good condition so maybe a bit more? I also think certain folks LOVE those Beasts so you might have another gem in that one. Solid score depending on how much you paid.

Thank you so much!! You're actually the first person to provide some helpful feedback =)

I paid $5/disc with that beat purple CE Firebird thrown in for free. The guy was looking to make some quick cash off stuff that was just cluttering up his place :doh:

not sure of the value, but id be interested in the rocs at $20 each

Its hard to put a fair value without pictures. New $15-30 maybe more if it is a rare one. I would be interested in seeing them. Pm me some pics please.

Thanks for the replies, and to those who pm'd me, I appreciate it. Not sure if I'm ready to sell yet, but good to know there's some interest.

I've been a little curious, was just thinking about it, so I'll ask, post photos later if need be.

Got a maybe 6-7/10 PFN Champ Rhyno. Lots of flex, can taco it in one hand, and it snaps right back into shape. Not sure if it's one of "those" or not?

EDIT: Sorry, the links weren't working in my first post. I'm having trouble, here's the imgur links...

2-line AJ and Pre-AJ Destroyer

2-line is 8/10 with rim ink. PFN is 6/10 with rim and top ink. *DS and SDS, 171 and 170 respectively. Both domey, glidey, and OS. PFN flies like a dream....the blurred ink in the bottom picture is just a blurred out name and number, that's not how it actually looks on the disc.

How much are these? If anyone wants them, pm me.

http://imgur.com/EHNvoOH

http://imgur.com/jIzD6jb

Last edited:
I know this disc is a ce aviar. Trying to find more info about it and an approximate value. Condition is very lightly used

I'm going to assume max weight and 8/10. With the stamp partially wiped you'll have to sell to a thrower. I wouldn't take less than 80 if 175g and 8/10. Ask for 95 shipped and negotiate from there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts