• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part IV)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
the glow thunderbird that was posted is the first one stamped - prerelease... worth more than other stamps
the star D s are worth around 25-50 unless they are really swirly or marked S/DS....or both...in which case they will fetch 80ish

if you want to get the most out of your valuable, collectible, or hard to find disc:
you have to get it listed in the right group on facebook and get a bidding war going!

Any idea on these?? Going to sell soon. Having a hard time finding these on old sale threads or on ebay completed auctions.

Any ideas on prices for these three? They have been in my closet for about 3 years.

Discraft - Dynamic Discs Limited Edition Cryztal Z Buzzz SS - 178g - Literally not a scratch on it.
View attachment 54480

Innova - USDGC Coyote - 177g - 9/10(not sure how astringent the scale is these days... No ink. No scratches. No gouges.)
View attachment 54481

Innova - 2009 US Doubles Championships Ontario mold "wooden" Roc - 180g - 8.5-9/10 (no ink. has been thrown. no gouges.)
View attachment 54482

I just started playing again after a 10 year layoff (wife,kids,etc). While helping someone look for a disc, he saw this one and said it was worth money and to stop throwing it. Just curious if he is right.

Attachments

• 2015-07-21 17.13.54.jpg
    2015-07-21 17.13.54.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 93
I just saw a 2010 Pro Worlds Star Katana, brand new. Trying to figure out if it is worth buying and flipping.

Also a used viper with Harmony Hills Huk tournament stamp from 2009. PFN and pearly champ.

I just started playing again after a 10 year layoff (wife,kids,etc). While helping someone look for a disc, he saw this one and said it was worth money and to stop throwing it. Just curious if he is right.

throw it if you want and like it, but yes, someone would pay you for it or trade you more than one disc worth of value at least.

Yes probably north of $40.

Not the best condition, but bought it for $6 at PIAS. Howd I do?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 74
piggy

I snagged a white pro pig w/ stamp wiped 7/10 for 7$ on thursday.
I already throw several of the stiff r-pro factory store "pro rhynos". This thing is money, probably gonna bag it. I saw one on ebay listed at 25$ and even with a partial stamp, but I think mine is in better physical condition. But, out of curiosity I figured I'd post here since I think 25 might be high for marketplace value. Probably gonna bag it, but curious.
I've been spin dying it since I've been bored and it looked boring. I know the pro won't hold the dye too well, I took the fading into consideration with the design so that when it fades I can add too it and hopefully end up with something that resembles vinyl.
zqvgqv5.jpg
[/IMG]

the glow thunderbird that was posted is the first one stamped - prerelease... worth more than other stamps
the star D s are worth around 25-50 unless they are really swirly or marked S/DS....or both...in which case they will fetch 80ish

Hey quick question then,what about super swirly,Pink 166 S/DS?Approximate.Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.