• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part IV)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I picked up a Roc3 in a trade. On closer inspection, I found out it is a McBeth x2, 10/10 in the bag. Is this really worth anything? If not, I will make it a thrower. Thanks!

I don't think so?? Only reason I say that is because I too have a 2x that was 8.5/10 when I got and it is now...less than 8.5

I don't think so?? Only reason I say that is because I too have a 2x that was 8.5/10 when I got and it is now...less than 8.5
I didn't think so. I don't look at discs as collectables (unless there is a wicked stamp), I look at them as throwers.

I picked up a Roc3 in a trade. On closer inspection, I found out it is a McBeth x2, 10/10 in the bag. Is this really worth anything? If not, I will make it a thrower. Thanks!

15-20, depending on color/stamp combo. They haven't been sought after as of yet, but that could definitely change as McBeast wins more championships.

15-20, depending on color/stamp combo. They haven't been sought after as of yet, but that could definitely change as McBeast wins more championships.
This particular one is 175g I believe. Yellow with standard stamp. Maybe I will put it in the closet for awhile and hope! :D

This particular one is 175g I believe. Yellow with standard stamp. Maybe I will put it in the closet for awhile and hope! :D

I'm doing the same with the one I have.

175, green with a basic stamp. I did too. Mines not too beat up. Its certainly used and the stamp is pretty worn tho. I didnt know it was a 2x until one day I happened to look at the stamp. I just swapped it for a 3x thinking well maybe one day I'll sell it for a couple extra bucks. I doubt I will.

175, green with a basic stamp. I did too. Mines not too beat up. Its certainly used and the stamp is pretty worn tho. I didnt know it was a 2x until one day I happened to look at the stamp. I just swapped it for a 3x thinking well maybe one day I'll sell it for a couple extra bucks. I doubt I will.

And what a jackass I am. Was going through my discs. The 2x Roc3 I thought I had, is actually a 1x. :wall:

Ive got a PFN star Leopard (*L), black w/ red stamp, 175g, 10/10 aside from name and number inside the rim. Got a matching black w/ silver stamp 172g *TB to go with it. The Leo is what Im asking about though, anything?

I assume this is a Teerex, but I thought the abbreviation was TR, haven't seen any with the TRX abbreviation. Also haven't seen any of these in champion. Can anyone tell me what this is and how much it is worth?

Jeah, it would be a Teerex-X. I dunno the current value for those, but they are pretty rare, especially in Ch. plastic. If I were you I would hold on to that sweet teerex ;)

Max weight 10 year buzzes, pro rhyno (171) first release mcpro aviar, CE 2013 Japan open rhyno on top left. Can anyone help with any of these?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 55
7/10 Christmas stamp PD. guessing this is the proto type b/c holy **** it is overstable.

has this stamp but is chartreuse

spdxmas.jpg

Picked up a max weight, beadless PFN gator in red star plastic yesterday for a few bucks. 8/10 because of some ink on the back. Any thoughts on how much that would be worth?

First Run / Proto TL

I posted this in the "ID this disc" thread last week with no responses so I thought I would try it here because I would like to know an approximate value also.

Need some information on this disc I bought and was hoping to hear from some people that have been around when these came out:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Innova-circa...vip=true&rt=nc

I always thought First Run TLs only came out in the swoosh stamp (usually orange) and I have never seen a proto / first run. So, I kinda took a chance on this one because I like TLs and have never seen a proto before. Turns out, it is a TL and seems like candy CE plastic. I have measured (measuring tape and calipers), compared to other TLs, and compared against other disc close to the same on the PDGA approved disc specification list.

My question is what's the deal? Did they make proto TLs? How rare is this?

Any info would be greatly appreciated

I guess I should have posted here before I listed in marketplace! I have a 1990 Mid America Open 3 Ring San Marino Roc in 10/10 condition, some very minor storage wear. I want to move it to the hands of a collector or someone who really wants to throw the old school SM Roc, since it's been sitting in a bin in my basement for about 5 years now.

http://imgur.com/kTkJdMF

http://imgur.com/nkLx8T4

http://imgur.com/ukeyyTJ

So, what's it worth?

see the imgur links for pics, still waiting to see if I should bag this thing finally or just sell it.

Need some information on this disc I bought and was hoping to hear from some people that have been around when these came out:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Innova-circa...vip=true&rt=nc

I always thought First Run TLs only came out in the swoosh stamp (usually orange) and I have never seen a proto/first run...I like TLs and have never seen a proto before. Turns out, it is a TL and seems like candy CE plastic.
My question is what's the deal? Did they make proto TLs? How rare is this?

Any info would be greatly appreciated

The TLs with the swoosh stamp are referred to as "final run CE" (5th run, 2003-04) and basically are the regular champion plastic (clear) from that time. It's my understanding the TLs like the one you got on eBay with the big star/1st run/proto stamp came out around 2010 and were not released for sale to Innova vendors/dealers like most big star/1st run/proto stamped discs today. These big star/1st run/proto stamp TLs were given by Innova to TDs or sent in orders as thank you's so they are pretty rare. Sometimes I have heard these TLs referred to as CFR discs although I don't think they actually were part of the CFR program (fundraiser). So, these TLs are not first runs or CE, etc., just champion plastic TLs, but they are one of the rarest big star/1st run/proto stamped Innova discs. You just never see them for sale so I'd say you did pretty well on your eBay purchase.

The TLs with the swoosh stamp are referred to as "final run CE" (5th run, 2003-04) and basically are the regular champion plastic (clear) from that time. It's my understanding the TLs like the one you got on eBay with the big star/1st run/proto stamp came out around 2010 and were not released for sale to Innova vendors/dealers like most big star/1st run/proto stamped discs today. These big star/1st run/proto stamp TLs were given by Innova to TDs or sent in orders as thank you's so they are pretty rare. Sometimes I have heard these TLs referred to as CFR discs although I don't think they actually were part of the CFR program (fundraiser). So, these TLs are not first runs or CE, etc., just champion plastic TLs, but they are one of the rarest big star/1st run/proto stamped Innova discs. You just never see them for sale so I'd say you did pretty well on your eBay purchase.

Wow! Thank you very much. This was just the kind of information I was looking for. Anybody else have anything to add?

Status
Not open for further replies.