• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is your best round?

I shot -1 at Pauls Valley Flightline this week. My first time under par for the course.

At the Lodge - Island course I finished at 65 from the whites. Not awesome for most of you, but I felt good about it.

i have no clue... i'll go with my 46 at Zebulon.

it's par 56; i was two down after 8 then i birdied 9 through 15 and got 17.

52 @ Ellison Park.

I played a round there once where I was -7 by hole 12 but I ruined it on the last 6 holes.

Two laps around NcNish Park in Fairbury, NE got me a (-8) 46 once. I shot a 21 from the short tees and a 25 from the longs. Pins were all short that day.

A 65 on a par 63 sse is like a 57 at bicentinnal disc golf course in Crowley. I felt really good as there were two water penalties in there as well. I went on a 5 birdie streak to put myself at -1 going into 10. Unfortantly 10,11,12,13 are my nemesis holes. I almost always take a 4 or 5

I'm sure I'm setting myself up for a violent 'rubing by posing this question, but I'm going to go ahead and do it anyway

I just shot the bet round of my life this morning and felt like I just had to tell someone. I shot -9 at Riverside Park in Tulsa, OK (http://www.dgcoursereview.com/course.php?id=898) including an ace on the 15th. And this just got me thinking about the question, what is everyone else's best ever round (practice or in tourney play)? No mulligans or best disc played or any of that sort - just best round overall?

DUDE!! I was talking to my buddy earlier and he said he was driving byRiverside and saw a guy hit an ace on 15 he almost drove off the road he said! Crazy small world! Riverside is a fun little course but Tulsa has much better stuff to offer!

Congrats on the Ace!

I have a shot a 40 at Lenora Park in Ga. It is a pretty easy wide open course though. Honestly I have probably had technically better rounds elsewhere but never that low of a score.

Ha I totally was driving by when you hit that ace, saw it hit chains and you high five your buddy. I posted it on the Tulsa disc golf Facebook page, congrats!

12/21/08 vista del camino -9
4/17/09 vista del camino -9
7/14/09 vista del camino -9
11/15/09 vista del camino -9
never did break double digits down :doh:

I keep seeing SSE. Isn't it SSA? Scratch Scoring Average?

BTW, DG Addict...misery loves company. lol

I keep seeing SSE. Isn't it SSA? Scratch Scoring Average?

BTW, DG Addict...misery loves company. lol

SSE is the DGCR approximation of what SSA *might* be for the course, given its current layout length and fair weather. The formulas are generally accurate to +/-1.5 of a 'real' SSA for most courses, although courses with a lot of OB, forced layups, or technicality not adequately described by the 'course terrain' field may be quite a bit off.

tough to say I'll list a few.

-8 Fox chase Whites

-8 Bradford whites

-9 Luther Britt Longs

Few others that are close but those are ones I can remember. I'd have to research my Score book to find others.

Latest posts