• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is your favorite course to play on?

Heck yeah, that's my kind of glow. Bugs the crap out of me when people might avoid a certain course or holes because they might be too tough for glow, it's never too tough. If it's playable in the day, it should be playable in the night as long as everyone has a flashlight/headlamp and the proper disc setup.

Played Blueberry glow a couple weeks ago - Awesome, I've played several of the state parks around Ohio glow - sick. I've played Axldog glow (every hole) - very nice. Point is, any of the IDGC courses would be great glow courses :D. I bet Diamond-x or Charlotte courses, or The bear/gold/granite ridge, or Wildcat, or I could go on and on would be so much fun in the dark :D.

Heck yea, that sounds like fun!, Ive never thought of actually doing something like that until ive read your post, the only problem though is you would have to watch out for the water holes, there is a bigger chance of losing your disc in water at night I think than in the day, now I cant wait until the time arrives until me and my friends can try that!

And hell yes keep playing!

Golden Gate Park in San Francisco! Because it's beautiful and in the middle of the city. The locals are always friendly albeit slow on the course.

And Morley Field in San Diego when it's not crowded. Always a plus to have a pro shop! :thmbup:

North Georgia Canopy Tours in Lula, GA...and the Rez in Jackson MS

FLYBOY!! this is the number one rated course in the world for a reason.... whatever your expectations are when stepping up to tee hole will be blown away after you play hole three!! never had this much fun in one round of disc golf nor have i ever been so worn out after just one round!!(27 holes)

this is a private course in an aviation community in whitesburg, ga for those who havent had the chance to experience this place you have to make this trip!!

Hawk Hollow is probably a better course but my favorite is still Delaveaga. There's actually a couple holes I can deuce at Dela ;) They're both at the top of the class of the 80+ that I've played. Paw Paw would be next.

Toss-up between WR Jackson and N. GA Canopy Tours. Probably Jackson, as there are so many other courses to play nearby.

Very close between Swope Park in Kansas City and the Shawnee Mission Park course. I haven't played too many courses overall though, but from what I've played it's between those two.

Ive played some courses, one with a variety of water mixed with open landscape, and still even though that is a good course to play on: Old Farm, the park that beats this and is the best that was played on so far would have to be Brewer Park here in Michigan. It has four seperate courses, with Blue being the shortest, but the funest to play on, while Gold is for people who can throw far distances, and want a good challenge. This park also has picnic tables, and places where you can grill food.

The only real con I can say about this park is that in the summer when the day is nice and warm, it can get over busy and too crowded, with some lines of people waiting to play next, though in the back of one of the courses is a secluded place where stoners can sit down on a bench and smoke a joint privately, so it is my favorite park to go to so far.

If anyone else has had a great experience with one of their favorite parks and would like to comment about it, then post it right down, cause there are many parks out there, ones that are better than others, and knowing these courses can inspire any person to pick up a disc and go to some of these great parks we have in America, or anywhere else!

Never heard of any parks in Canada though, it would be interesting to hear about.

Wow, Old Farm and Brewer Blue? :\

You should try some of the better courses near you (Fallasburg, Flip City, Leviathan, Mason County).

Don't get me wrong, Old Farm is great for glow and a fun little course and Brewer is a solid mix of 4 niners, but dude, you live about an hour away from disc golf Mecca.

Flip, Leviathan and Fallasburg are all in my top faves. Flip is just ridiculous fun. Leviathan long is an amazing challenge. Fallasburg is just well-rounded goodnesssss.

Heck yea, that sounds like fun!, Ive never thought of actually doing something like that until ive read your post, the only problem though is you would have to watch out for the water holes, there is a bigger chance of losing your disc in water at night I think than in the day, now I cant wait until the time arrives until me and my friends can try that!

And hell yes keep playing!

wr jackson would be obnoxious to play glow

I love playing fox chase, buckhorn, hornet's nest, barnet park, castle hayne, indian creek, sandy creek, lake russell.....

It's not the best course I've played--but Buffalo Ridge is my favorite. I'm a desert boy. The desert is where I belong, and The Ridge is home. Not the most challenging course, but its desert beauty is hard to surpass. Plus as some reviews of the course have pointed out, the locals are a great bunch of guys.
Fun course + natural desert beauty + awesome people = My favorite course!

I enjoy all my hometown courses but if I could play just one it would probably be Peter Pan Park's course. More finesse than either Jones Park course although I do love to play them all.