• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

what is your favorite disc that doesn't make your bag.

Sanny Q Sent
got a few of them and they just don't go in my bag anymore
kicked out by the Zone surprisingly

DX Sharks due to the fact I stick to Roc's and Drone's in base plastic for my mids. Sharks and Roc's throw damn near exactly the same for me but I prefer Roc's.

Katanas - I love to throw them (and they're my max distance discs), but I just have no use for them on course. I have a very minimalistic bag. If I ever start carrying around more discs, they're in.

The roc. Used to use it for almost everyhing until I lost 3 in a week. I decided to throw the buzz in my closet and fell in love. I still have my beat rocs in case something changes though.

for me it has to be the champ starfire not sure why i dropped them other than i started throwing wraiths still have a few left that i use for side arm on courses i know there is water mostly cause i dont want to loose my wraiths and i still know what starfire will do sidearm (mostly cuase i learned to throw sidearm and i liked the starfire for sidearm)

Crush. My old orange flat Z Crush stayed in my bag longer than any other disc I've ever had. I'm actually thinking I need to try the mold out again.

Avenger SS -Just never have a need for rollers on the courses I play.

I would have to say the orc or river love the discs but never quite made the bag. I still keep them out of boxes and think about dropping them in my bag weekly.

CHEERS - Koffee

Probably the QMS. I love that mid, but my Neb and Fuse combo makes it unnecessary. My Magics are barely hanging on by a thread b/c of my Ions, and I used to love my Surges before I disced down.

Cobra and Drone. Both served me very well as I was developing as a player but they no longer have a real use to me.

JimW said:
Cobra and Drone. Both served me very well as I was developing as a player but they no longer have a real use to me.

So you're not developing as a player anymore? Maybe you should put Cobra and Drone back in the bag... :twisted:

whippet x. i hate saying that. i just took them out because i don't like paying for them anymore. using z drones now, but those will probably get expensive eventually.

I have a perfectly seasoned X Avenger that I can throw farther than any other disc I own. I don't throw it anymore though because it has a lot of sentimental meaning to me. :|

Valks, Orcs and Destroyers, used to throw all of them but have slimmed the bag down some and found other discs that work better for me all around instead of having a bunch of situational discs. If i ever switched from TB's to PDs, the orc or valk may make it back in, but either are unlikely