• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What Would Your Signature Disc Be?

If you're interested I have a handful of old pro Rancho and Ontario sharks that I haven't been throwing anymore

Not 100% on that unless they are around 175 grams +1/- 2 grams about that. I have never liked discs more then 175 for the size of disc that can go up to 180 grams. Also of the discs should be at no lower then a 9 or 8 as at a 7 or 6 is when a Pro Shark normally looses its slight OS and ends up Neutral in flight, though some can be beat neutral for calmer approach day the slot that I use the Shark in at the most, second being the driving putter slot and more with the Star version I have. I only use Shark for windy putting when it is steady above 25-27 mph or wind gusts 30 mph on up and it varies on the wind as to the Star or the Pro as two which I use at the moment.

A beadless Discmania GM in c and s lines, because I want a big stash of them and think the c line plastic would be super fun in that mold.

Z Zombee. Has most of my aces and love the shots you can shape with it. Would happily use it for a 1 disc round.

I've spent too much time thinking about this, lol and still cant decide. It used to be the Resistor, but with the Deflector around that made it harder to answer a rhetorical question.

How about the Teleport.

Easy, the R-Pro or new plastic Pro Shark, I am mad that Innova stopped making that disc in the old Pro and hoped that Innova would make it in new Pro plastic. that would be for a touring disc, not a full production run.

I use an old Pro Shark at ~175 grams for windy putting and non windy but mine is a bit less stable then when new so I had to get a Star version same weight for approach and then use that one as well for driving putter slot. I do think I might have to get a G-Star Shark when the old Pro Shark dies or gets too US to use for more technical and or hilly approach shots as well as the windy day putter.

Full Production would be the Champion Destroyer as nobody has that disc in signature plastic and I use that and none of the other plastic for the Destroyer. I just would get the non max weight in that disc.

A number 2 choice and this is if I went with Discraft would be the Magnet in the Z flex, ESP, or titanium plastic for an approach putter and hazard putts. The Impact seems like a gone disc mold as it seem that when Discraft stops making a disc they do it for good unlike Innova keeping some for a limited run of discs from an unpopular disc mold or one that got replaced be another Innova disc.

A KC Roc that they put through a rock tumbler. A Roc Tumbler™ if you will.

I would ask for a color glow champion aero for my signature disc.
I would love to have a stable backup of aeros, things are getting so hard to find now.
I think it would fly great in that nice grippy color glow practice.

I would ask for a color glow champion aero for my signature disc.
I would love to have a stable backup of aeros, things are getting so hard to find now.
I think it would fly great in that nice grippy color glow practice.

Well the Closest Disc to a Areo is the Rubber Putter is like a domed Areo with a bead but only in the base plastic of Lighting's I am aware. When the mold went oop those who used the mold horeded the disc and those who collected discs got a few. Another similar flight domed disc is the Dart according to Innova with a slightly bigger rim.

Last edited: