• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Where are you going in 2023?

album.php

https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/album.php?albumid=3723&pictureid=40323

I broke my ankle a few years ago and all I gotta say is be super careful with the pain meds they give you especially if they're opioids. I do not remember what they gave me exactly but I meticulously followed instructions and forced myself to take the minimum for pain. After that experience I completely understand how people get addicted.

Wish you best of luck and a speedy recovery. Physical therapy sucks a$$ but believe me it's worth it.

After flight delays/cancellations coming out of DTW, my trip got cut short by a day, so I really only had time to get Maple Hill. I might have done both Pyramids courses had there not been 6" of heavy snow on the ground.

I am planning on a weekend trip to Peoria IL in the next couple weeks. My main goal is to play Northwood - Black. I'll have most of Saturday and till about 4 on Sunday to play. Besides Black what other courses should I play in the area? Looking at the map around Peoria seems to be some high rated courses.

I am planning on a weekend trip to Peoria IL in the next couple weeks. My main goal is to play Northwood - Black. I'll have most of Saturday and till about 4 on Sunday to play. Besides Black what other courses should I play in the area? Looking at the map around Peoria seems to be some high rated courses.

i loooove nwb and it pairs well with megiddo

Hey it's the end of March! I hope you have an awesome trip to NC!

I'm guessing you mean me 😁

That's the plan hopefully. Either way it'll get us out of this crap weather. Temperature wise at least. Looking forward to it.

We should try to figure out a way/place to meet up again this year too. It's been years since I've played Justin Trails...😉

I'm guessing you mean me 😁

That's the plan hopefully. Either way it'll get us out of this crap weather. Temperature wise at least. Looking forward to it.

We should try to figure out a way/place to meet up again this year too. It's been years since I've played Justin Trails...😉

Yes sir. Justin Trails is a great idea, been a couple years for me. I'd also like another crack at Veteran Hills. Wilderness is one I haven't played, probably take a long weekend to play that and add more WI. Also Mont Du Lac I need to get back to to play the new tracks (and White Cedar, so great). I know that's on your radar...

Maybe elmex could join, sounds like fun times.

Yes sir. Justin Trails is a great idea, been a couple years for me. I'd also like another crack at Veteran Hills. Wilderness is one I haven't played, probably take a long weekend to play that and add more WI. Also Mont Du Lac I need to get back to to play the new tracks (and White Cedar, so great). I know that's on your radar...

im down for sure (as long as the calendar allows)

I'd also like to get back to Veteran Hills. It was still pretty new when I played it. And Justin Trails has to happen this year for us. It's been way too long. We'll have to figure something out when I get back from Charlotte.

In light of recent storms tha spawned tornadoes that ripped through Mississippi and other Gulf Coast states, as well as tge next storm (or two) that seem to be headed in the same general direction...

I can't help but wonder if/how some of those courses I played on my recent Gulf Coast trip have been affected,. Hard to fathom they haven't lost some trees or worse.

All of which pales in comparison to the devastation people in towns like Rolling Fork, Anguila, Silver City, and Winona. My heart goes out to everyone affected, and those who lost their lives or family members.

Not sure how you rebuild entire towns, when people already "live" there. Kind of reminds me of Katrina. :(

What the flippin' heck? This escalated quickly, awesome. wolfhaley, elmexdela, builtoolong, jakebake91 are all down for a meet up this summer? Sounds like fun times for sure. We all know wolfhaley is the master coordinator so let's see what he comes up with... Who else is a potential?

Last edited: