• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Which "Star Wars" disc do you want to see released?

I would buy a disc called:
1) Salacious Crumb (jabba's little pet)
2) The Slave (Boba Fett's ship, not bikini Leia)
3) The Thermodetonator

Doctor Evazan is not a pig. He's got the death sentence on 12 systems.

Jek Porkins, however....

Doctor Evazan is not a pig. He's got the death sentence on 12 systems.

Jek Porkins, however....

That is some serious starwars knowledge. how do you know so much about star wars and still have a wife?

you Nerfherder

My wife read all the Timothy Zahn novels before I even met her.

I have a white Special Blend Wraith with the Rebel Alliance symbol dyed on it and a Star Ontario Roc with the New Jedi Order symbol... unsuccessfully bid on a Star Destroyer with a Star Destroyer dyed on it and another Destroyer with Vader on it holding a disc that says 17x Galactic Champion

I would definitely keep a thermodetonator in my bag and take it out to threaten the score keeper to give me a better score. Slightly more serious though, would this be a mid? Something you would throw as a grenade shot?

How about a Super Star Destroyer?

The Wookie? Because people will not argue with you when you lose or you will rip their arms out of their sockets.

Lastly, how about the Tauntaun driver? This disc adapts to the snow and cold better than snowspeeders.

Duh! The Gamorrean Guard would be the obvious Pig retool. What was I thinking?

I would definitely keep a thermodetonator in my bag and take it out to threaten the score keeper to give me a better score. Slightly more serious though, would this be a mid? Something you would throw as a grenade shot?

How about a Super Star Destroyer?

The Wookie? Because people will not argue with you when you lose or you will rip their arms out of their sockets.

Lastly, how about the Tauntaun driver? This disc adapts to the snow and cold better than snowspeeders.

how about a slightly faster gator?

It's Slave One actually. ;)

yeah, but I didn't like the sound of that for a disc.
The slave sounds like a very controllable disc
obviously it would be a discraft release, could you imagine innova's stamp for the slave disc?
SLAVEBEINGWHIPPED.jpg

I DON'T THINK SO

Last edited:
The Ewok. It would be lightweight, fast, and supersoft. Kids would love it and would only later realize how much it sucked.

I haven't read through this whole thread, but first thing I thought of is an overstable mid called the Wookie.

A warp-speed driver named the Blaster. Followed by a fairway driver named the Lightsaber, which isn't as clumsy or as random as the Blaster.

yeah, but I didn't like the sound of that for a disc.
The slave sounds like a very controllable disc
obviously it would be a discraft release, could you imagine innova's stamp for the slave disc?
SLAVEBEINGWHIPPED.jpg

I DON'T THINK SO

Why does it have to be an image about some sweaty african getting beat? I dont think about that when I think of a disc called Slave1..... You're sick my friend....:D

slave_leia_pillow_fight.jpg