• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Worlds updates

Is hole 17 at nevin really a par 4?..................looked a bit tweenerish to me?........I havent been there in a couple years though

Is hole 17 at nevin really a par 4?..................looked a bit tweenerish to me?........I havent been there in a couple years though

17 isnt an easy hole. The drive there is key. Wait what am I saying this s DGCR everyone here would easily three it

And does anyone know the layout they are playing on Hornets nest for the final nine?

It does seem like a tweener for these world champion caliber players, but there were a handful of those at worlds this year. I think McBeth eagled 16 yesterday which looks to be a very similar hole.

Cat with a 1053 (unofficial rating)...................Anybody know the highest rated round for any female?

Thats gotta be up there............wow

I havent been following but what i gather, the final 9 in mpo is

Mcbeth
Wysocki
Shuestrick
Johansen

Is that right? If not can you put them in order and maybe where they stand. Thanks everyone for posting in here.

It does seem like a tweener for these world champion caliber players, but there were a handful of those at worlds this year. I think McBeth eagled 16 yesterday which looks to be a very similar hole.

Mcbeths deuce on 16 was sick................16 from the longs is much tougher than 17 for sure. arguably similar, but you are not gonna deuce 16 without a 500ft forehand in your bag........unless you can a 150 footer

Layout at the nest is:
Six web, seven regular, old 8, web 18, nest 1, nest pad to web basket 2, 3 nest, 4 nest pad to web basket, 5 web. You are welcome. ;)

Have some of the nevin holes been tweaked for worlds Whiz? Some of the placements looked a bit different than what I remember

Layout at the nest is:
Six web, seven regular, old 8, web 18, nest 1, nest pad to web basket 2, 3 nest, 4 nest pad to web basket, 5 web. You are welcome. ;)

Are these spectator friendly open type holes or will they be more challenging?
Sorry, clueless as to how the courses in charlotte play.