• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Wraith love - post your stories

Is Innova phasing out the classic 12x Climo stamp now? The only new stock I'm seeing is either bottom stamp or the new cartoon stamp?
Yeah I guess they are gonna do that to all of their discs eventually. Makes the discs look more distinct from each other and also a little more fun. However the cartoon stamps also look a little goofy and make the discs look like a toy and not sports equipment.

Is Innova phasing out the classic 12x Climo stamp now? The only new stock I'm seeing is either bottom stamp or the new cartoon stamp?

Yeah I guess they are gonna do that to all of their discs eventually. Makes the discs look more distinct from each other and also a little more fun. However the cartoon stamps also look a little goofy and make the discs look like a toy and not sports equipment.
Off the stock Star and onto the stock Champion Champion Wraith

Seems like a flip for the 'serious'/professional stamp from Star to Champion with the character stamps going on Star/GStar

Here's my favorite Wraith story....after Brad Hammock won his 4th ( of 5 ) Masters title Innova made 100 gold wraiths commemorating the achievement. I bought 4 of them from him in Florida and asked to buy more. A few weeks later he sold me 60 of the 100....no none left...I remember who got my last one tho...

Anyone else try those swirly Wraiths that OTB has? They are amazing. Perfect profile, perfect feel and great flight.

Latest posts