• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

10/20/13 [take two] Elizabethtown, KY

I threw a roc right at it from 2, would have thrown a wizard from either of the others.

The tee sign doesn't seem to match up properly with the 333ft. 'B' tee position at all. The angle over the water isn't right for that. I feel like the image for 'A' may even be a bit left of where the tee is on the tee sign, and the 'B' image is probably tee sign 'A'.

I feel like, if I weren't worried about losing my absolute favorite disc, I'd be throwing a Zone on A-C (the B in the picture, which imo isn't 333ft.), or perhaps a Hornet/M1 if that B position is more than 250ft. or so.

I think this one would give me nightmares... even though I play fountain hills 5-6 times a year, I'm still not used to water shots like this.

1A: LHFH F1 aiming right between the trees watch it land and skip towards the basket. If I have a tailwind I'm probably throwing a Roc 3 LHBH right at the basket.

1B: Stand and Cry. LHBH Probably grab a Millennium Standard Orion LS that I'm not afraid to lose and hope I get it there. 330 is a BIG throw for me on flat ground. I have maybe one per round. If that's not in my bag I'm playing safe and left, laying up and happily walking away with 3 and all my discs.

1C: Depending on the wind either my Z-Zone or hyzer flip a beat KC Roc or an M4.

I know this is an old post and yet my first post on this site. So, hello all! I will say Hi in the main forum as well. Huntsville AL native, grew up playing DG in the late 70's and early 80's. Skipped a few years and made a return in late 90's. Actually played this course in E-town and loved it. I threw a Champion Innova Leopard on this hole with a RH hard hyzer and skipped between the trees/bench and ended up about 5 feet from the basket from the 1A tee. Probably one of the most intimidating holes I have ever played. But I decided to just grip and rip and it paid off. :)

Latest posts