• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] 10 Year Anniversary Buzzz

i got an email earlier today stating that he had gotten through the orders and sending out emails again soon. check your inboxes

Here's my take on random thoughts that mean nothing at all:

Dark Red
Deep Purple
Peach
Aqua
Lime

----

Pastels

----

Yellow

There will be ~15 at the store when they open at 10. You can also order online and select in-store pickup as your delivery option (free). Both places the price is at 24.99.

i just might head over and get one. I havent heard a word from Clearwater so im getting a little nervous.

I got my shipment email today from DN. I can't wait to get out and toss them. I'm really hoping for some good stable buzzzes in this batch

Community will NOT be able to fulfill all PR orders. Here's the email I got.

I'll try to just rip the band-aid off quickly and then explain.

I will not be able to fulfill your 10th Anniversary Buzzz pre-order.
Discraft made huge cuts to how many 10th Anniversary Buzzzes each retailer could receive. I was in touch with Discraft a week before orders opened (2/22) regarding quantity limits and I was told a number I could count on. I decided to cut the pre-order off 150 discs shy of Discraft's limit just in case something went wrong and so the last pre-order folks would still have a great selection. I thought 150 was a very safe & conservative buffer. Even with that, I'm still over by 50 Buzzzes. My wife and I discussed options on Tuesday regarding the most fair way to cut the pre-orders down by 50 discs and it kept coming back to*first-come-first-served so this is happening to you because you are at the back of the line. I really thought I did everything I could to avoid this situation and even with the limit Discraft placed I was told that because I was in touch with them a week ahead of time that I was allowed more Buzzzes than other retailers (not that I think I was the only one allowed this consideration). I cannot share the quantities of the allowances or limitations.
As far as I know, the Community Buzzzes still have not shipped from Discraft but I need to let you know about this tragedy asap so you might be able to find a Buzzz from a shop who didn't do a pre-order.
So now what?
As with any pre-order (which you might not like the selection of once the discs arrive) I can grant store credit immediately (as outlined on the Pre-Order page of the Policies section of the site). I really hate that this situation happened since I worked hard to avoid it so I'd like to offer an alternative to the store credit. I was able to get 50 Big Bird Roc3's after Innova's recent initial run. I'd be happy to replace your Buzzzes with Big Bird Roc3's. No it's not the same disc but perhaps it might interest you and I believe they are selling on ebay and message boards for more than $18.
Store Credit or Roc3's?
Please let me know if you prefer store credit or a Roc3. Once I hear back I wil have the Roc3 folks pick their favorites (individual photos of course) in sequence of when they ordered their Buzzzes. I promise that will go very smoothly. I understand exactly how frustrating this can be on the receiving end. I hope you are able to find Buzzzes elsewhere and I hope this Roc3 option might offer some consolation.

-Justin Anderson
CommunityDiscs.com"

Correct me if I am wrong, but a lot of these don't look like the "original colors" they advertised.

Store credit or a Roc3? Is this guy crazy? How about my cash!

Community will NOT be able to fulfill all PR orders. Here's the email I got.

I'll try to just rip the band-aid off quickly and then explain.

I will not be able to fulfill your 10th Anniversary Buzzz pre-order.
Discraft made huge cuts to how many 10th Anniversary Buzzzes each retailer could receive. I was in touch with Discraft a week before orders opened (2/22) regarding quantity limits and I was told a number I could count on. I decided to cut the pre-order off 150 discs shy of Discraft's limit just in case something went wrong and so the last pre-order folks would still have a great selection. I thought 150 was a very safe & conservative buffer. Even with that, I'm still over by 50 Buzzzes. My wife and I discussed options on Tuesday regarding the most fair way to cut the pre-orders down by 50 discs and it kept coming back to*first-come-first-served so this is happening to you because you are at the back of the line. I really thought I did everything I could to avoid this situation and even with the limit Discraft placed I was told that because I was in touch with them a week ahead of time that I was allowed more Buzzzes than other retailers (not that I think I was the only one allowed this consideration). I cannot share the quantities of the allowances or limitations.
As far as I know, the Community Buzzzes still have not shipped from Discraft but I need to let you know about this tragedy asap so you might be able to find a Buzzz from a shop who didn't do a pre-order.
So now what?
As with any pre-order (which you might not like the selection of once the discs arrive) I can grant store credit immediately (as outlined on the Pre-Order page of the Policies section of the site). I really hate that this situation happened since I worked hard to avoid it so I'd like to offer an alternative to the store credit. I was able to get 50 Big Bird Roc3's after Innova's recent initial run. I'd be happy to replace your Buzzzes with Big Bird Roc3's. No it's not the same disc but perhaps it might interest you and I believe they are selling on ebay and message boards for more than $18.
Store Credit or Roc3's?
Please let me know if you prefer store credit or a Roc3. Once I hear back I wil have the Roc3 folks pick their favorites (individual photos of course) in sequence of when they ordered their Buzzzes. I promise that will go very smoothly. I understand exactly how frustrating this can be on the receiving end. I hope you are able to find Buzzzes elsewhere and I hope this Roc3 option might offer some consolation.

-Justin Anderson
CommunityDiscs.com"

Forgive me Disc Nation, I should never have left you.

Hopefully Community will give me a full refund.

Forgive me Disc Nation, I should never have left you.

Hopefully Community will give me a full refund.

I got f'd too. Waiting to hear back from Justin. I ordered 10 of them. I guess the price was too good to be true. Now I have to pay $25-$30 per disc to piece together the color set. F#$K Community Discs

So as much as I like the buzzz, I bough it on a whim and didnt realize there were different stamp colors. Mines orange with a white stamp and I wish I got one of the rainbow ones, though I dont know if he had any. Now I need to try and find one with a different stamp, hopefully there are some left.

I got f'd too. Waiting to hear back from Justin. I ordered 10 of them. I guess the price was too good to be true. Now I have to pay $25-$30 per disc to piece together the color set. F#$K Community Discs

That's the problem with preorders.. Retailers take on too many orders and when it comes time to ship the customers get screwed. I'd be pretty mad if I was banking on 10 at a good price only to find out after the release I'm SOL and can choose from roc3s that came out a while ago or store credit. Demand your money back and let him know you won't be buying from him again. If he doesn't comply I'd talk to CC company and Paypal.

Yeah Disc Nation rocks! Now I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas to see what I got! Locally Grass Roots is getting some so I will try to pick out a couple cool ones just in case! :) The tracking number that Disc Nation sent looks as though they got everything packaged but will send out today. Was hoping to get these in the mail sooner, but by the weekend will be great!

^ it takes a very long time to fill preorders,im sure they worked as fast as they could without making mistakes.

Im glad i didnt preorder anything,this is always the problem that i see happening way too often.

Mail picked up orders about an hour after the shipment landed(DN). We tried hard to get them out but USPS is unpredictable when our usual driver is off.

It was a very long day :D

The buzzzes all looked nice. The green Ti Nuke SS are basically see-thru transitional TI. Crazy cool stuff, and best looking Discraft we got yesterday

Last edited: