• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] 10 Year Anniversary Buzzz

Just got an email from Community Discs. Full refunds are now offered for the presalers that didn't get their order.

Man, been waiting for MST to get their Buzzzes in since I live in MA and within the hour I was in class, they completely sold out. Even had some eraser wizards in the cart ready to go for free shipping. Does anyone else have them in stock with free shipping?

Man, been waiting for MST to get their Buzzzes in since I live in MA and within the hour I was in class, they completely sold out. Even had some eraser wizards in the cart ready to go for free shipping. Does anyone else have them in stock with free shipping?

You're in Amherst right? Have you checked with the guys at Pure Flight?

Have 2 ordered from community that are still coming (I assume) and just got 2 from MST just in case. Great service from both companies.

You're in Amherst right? Have you checked with the guys at Pure Flight?

Yeah Pete and Jeff were the first guys I went to of course. They didn't end up ordering any for the store. I think I might have played you at a team challenge btw, you're on Tullyrock right? I'm on Crane 2.

Yeah Pete and Jeff were the first guys I went to of course. They didn't end up ordering any for the store. I think I might have played you at a team challenge btw, you're on Tullyrock right? I'm on Crane 2.

Nope, I don't do team challenge. I take the winters off.

I'm still waiting on selecting preferences for Community discs :\

@zj1002 Thanks man, I'll prob pick up one from there to hold me over. MST was hinting at possibly putting up some more tomorrow on their fb page.

@Brad: Ah I looked back at the results, there is someone named Pat Harris who I mixed you up with. My bad. Thanks for the PF suggestion though.

Just got an email from Community Discs. Full refunds are now offered for the presalers that didn't get their order.

hope you apologized to him for putting that thread up before finding out all the facts first. :\

hope you apologized to him for putting that thread up before finding out all the facts first. :\

The thread was a bit over the top, but he was going on what he was told in the email. The only options given were store credit or a direct trade for Roc3s. The "facts" to which you are referring did not come out until well after the thread had been posted.

Still, I'm glad that full refunds are being offered.

Latest posts