• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] 10 Year Anniversary Buzzz

Final 9 just got a shipment today. only 25, all with white stamps. What a bummer. Guess ill wait for my shipment from community. I hope Justin was able to get me that blue with red stamp I requested.

Incase any one cares.. my PIAS just got their shipment in today. They're selling em for $20. They have pink and blue for sure... and I think yellow. All that I saw were 175g+. Most either had gold stamps or the red sparkly ones. I'd be willing to pick up some for people.. + a finders fee ;) Lol PM me if interested.

58061510200591690171724.jpg

I wonder how many whites were produced. I've seen a few transitions that have pigment, but this one is pure white.

I'm all eastered out lol, I got a light pearly pink, a dark magenta-pink, and a pastel green.

They feel pretty stiff and tacky, gonna go throw 'em and see how they hold up to my favorite Glo

I feel bad for some people that missed out too, and would prob even part with one at cost if it would make someones day. But it is difficult to figure out who that would be. & honestly i see alot on ebay that I think are reasonably priced.

I feel for everyone who missed out. There will be scalpers on e-bay, so its not something money won't fix. I have done pre-orders with Disc Nation before this, and after this, I will ALWAYS use them for pre-orders in the future.:thmbup:

Incase any one cares.. my PIAS just got their shipment in today. They're selling em for $20. They have pink and blue for sure... and I think yellow. All that I saw were 175g+. Most either had gold stamps or the red sparkly ones. I'd be willing to pick up some for people.. + a finders fee ;) Lol PM me if interested.

I just called. They have green too.

Mine shipped from community today, noticed one is green. If anyone has a blue that they want to trade Ill pay shipping both ways just shoot me a PM, Ill post pictures once I have them!

First impressions: These things are awesome.

I've been needing a Buzzz that can handle snap and still fly true, and these do not disappoint. My go to has been Glo Z, but the newer runs of them are flippy out the box which sucks.

Also I've definitely confirmed that 175g is the sweet spot for Buzzzes. If anyone has a 175 that they're not crazy about let me know :)

Gonna be there tomorrow for the Tourney, safe to assume they won't be available tomorrow?

For the people who are not fans of Facebook, is there an alternate way to follow updates? How about Disc Golf Scene, is there a Club page I can follow and see updates? Thanks in advance, will drop some cash tomorrow most likely, gotta feed the addiction. ;)

DGS for big stuff but not daily like FB. They were all gone by mid-afternoon Tuesday, there's a few left, but I'm only putting them out later so people who couldn't rush in get a chance, but that's a few, and MAYBE 1 will be available tomorrow, but I can't reserve it for anybody..I might just put it on the rack and someone gets lucky!

If anybody missed out and can't find any online send me a pm, I know a small store that still has a few of them. Their price is 25 plus shipping if you are interested.

You might want to reach out to him, seeing as you are one of the unfortunate ones who got cut off. He is/was offering Big Bird Roc 3's to those who got cut off in an effort to try and make up for this unfortunate turn of events. Or at least get a jump on a refund/replacement for your money. Sorry to hear. :(

Turns out mine all shipped after all..they must have had quite a few!

Ok just so we are clear these are the same Buzzz mold as the ones you can find at Academy for 10.99 in a slightly pearly plastic with a fake Wasp tooled stamp on the inner rim and a bar stamp and people are freaking out..??? The DG community really needs to get a grip and chill the hell out. I threw one yesterday, guess what it flys like a Z Buzzz so if anyone is freaking out about not getting one I have about 30 regular run Buzzzs Ill sell you for $12.00 guaranteed to have the same flight. Anyone who tells you these are better, different than regular Buzzz's are just drinking the cool aid or lying.

Ok just so we are clear these are the same Buzzz mold as the ones you can find at Academy for 10.99 in a slightly pearly plastic with a fake Wasp tooled stamp on the inner rim and a bar stamp and people are freaking out..???

Someone didn't read the thread before posting...