• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] 10 Year Anniversary Buzzz

^I am guessing by his comment "yes can anyone say overstable...:(" he thinks they are two overstable.

lol. I suppose I'm the only person to take this to a disc golf course and play disc golf with it. All the rest of you must be hanging these on the wall to get your $500 that they will bring in the future ;). ITs a YES or NO question. Has anyone thrown these what do you think? Everyone must be to busy taking pictures of their to know how they fly haha.

They feel the same to me. granted i only threw it maybe a dozen times, but didn't feel much different at all.

Figure id post another pic . sense people Seem to love these
only in this pic they don't look as pearly ~

NFSOT
IMGP0933_zps76754247.jpg

Those are really nice. I got six, and they're all light colored, translucent garbage. I'm really disappointed on how the majority of the discs turned out in this release.

lol. I suppose I'm the only person to take this to a disc golf course and play disc golf with it. All the rest of you must be hanging these on the wall to get your $500 that they will bring in the future ;). ITs a YES or NO question. Has anyone thrown these what do you think? Everyone must be to busy taking pictures of their to know how they fly haha.

a few people have given impressions. No I haven't thrown mine yet, I had some other discs to try out and the course is too muddy and I didn't want to bang them into a tree yet. I still may trade mine for different colors so Im keeping them nice until then.

plus I'm so new and inconsistent even if I did throw it I couldn't tell you is there was any difference from a regular buzzz. What I can tell you though is the plastic does feel different from a regular z buzzz. I have a tye died z one I just got and the 10ths feels a bit more grippy.

got mine from community, im very happy!
picture.php

^ I have that same light blue w/ green and blue stamp coming. Super sick! Hope I get a dark blue too like yours as well.

Got my pair from community today as well. :clap:

Just what I asked for and the pink with black stamp and white on blue makes me happy. I've got my orange bagged it flies like a z buzzz to me. Maybe slightly more stability but not much.

2qwq1ef.jpg

Just received these from Community Discs. They are Sweet. The rims are half purple and half pink. The pink is just not on top. It goes all they way down the rim and the flight plates are pink. Here is a pic.

659cb346-06f1-459a-90f3-bc82cdd22793_zps1f779284.jpg

Mine showed up from Community today also, both are flat as can be. Like I said earlier if anyone wants to trade my green for anything but yellow or green Ill pay shipping both ways.

2013-03-11_18-27-38_654_zps6d98423f.jpg

Mine showed up from Community today also, both are flat as can be. Like I said earlier if anyone wants to trade my green for anything but yellow or green Ill pay shipping both ways.

http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd441/Thomas437/2013-03-11_18-27-38_654_zps6d98423f.jpg[/IMG[/QUOTE]

surprised mine haven't shown up yet when people in cali have theirs, but maybe they'll be here tomorrow. Idk for sure what I'm getting, but if I end up with an orange I'll trade for that green. Ordered mine 175-177