• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] 10th Anniversary Midnight Buzzz

Snailpowered

Par Member
So I just got the word that these should be out mid to late next week, and I am very excited for these since there are only being 1000 of them made. I also herd that there is going to be a ticket in there for a lucky winner to get a framed 10th Anniversary 3 disc buzzz collection. Sounds pretty sweet! Wanted to know some others take on these as these will be the lowest count of 10th Buzzz's made.

Yup I want one hoping I can find a retailer willing to sell. I won't be finding them in Utah

I think that the top 40 retailers that order direct from Discraft will get a limit of 25, if I understood what I was told. So waht do you think will be the most valuable collectors 10th Buzzz will be?

seems like this run of 10,000 is stretching pretty far for discraft. are these things really as rare as perceived?

nono... i though the 10th anniversary buzzz run was 10,000 total. including all of the glo, flag, midnight ones.

or are they running even MORE of these 'limited' 10th anniversary discs? if so... wouldn't the fact that they just keep running more batches of them make the value go down? i mean, i know there is only 1,000 or whatever of the flag ones. but its another 1k added to the batch of 10 yr. buzzz's that were touted as being a one-time run of 10k (unless i am mistaken on their original press release).

Last edited:
Yeah, I don't think these should be considered rare at all. Any limited edition disc I've gotten from Discraft has been readily available at Dynamic Discs.

Also, a limited direct order of 25 discs for retailers with a limited edition disc is not uncommon. I believe Innova has done the same exact thing in the past with limited runs.

Wait. So that makes 11,000 total now? I thought they had 10,000 of those Elite-Z regular 10 years.. Add these 1000... Less and less rare.

add another 1k of the glo ones and another 1k of the flag ones from the DGLO.

see what i'm getting at?

I bought one because I wanted a part of history. Not a part of mass production. These should be regular price at this point.

It would be interesting to find out if the 10th anniversary Elite Z, Glow, Flag dyed and Midnight Black are part of the 10,000 or if the count is now 13,000.

This is nuts. As a buzzz collector and avid user of the disc I couldn't be more disappointed.

I mean a good portion of the 10yr z's are still sitting on store shelves.

It would be interesting to find out if the 10th anniversary Elite Z, Glow, Flag dyed and Midnight Black are part of the 10,000 or if the count is now 13,000.

I really hope it's at 10,000 but I don't think it is. How much will Midnight Black cost anyways? I've begun a little rare Buzzz collection. Total of 4 discs right now.. Will hopefully snap a FR in a couple of years when I have more money.

Someone has one of these midnight buzzzs

Someone has one of the thousand that were or are being made and is auctioning it off on one of the facebook page called dollar disc golf

This is nuts. As a buzzz collector and avid user of the disc I couldn't be more disappointed.

I mean a good portion of the 10yr z's are still sitting on store shelves.

As a collector, you should have known Discraft wouldn't stop at the 10yrs. They never do. There's always something else with them (learned that with the Z Zones).

I waited and picked up a couple glows. To be honest, the first one I got is mega-pearly, the second not so much. I wouldn't be surprised if there wasn't a second run because there's a HUGE difference between mine.