• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

11-24-13 - Albert Oakland Park - Front Course in Columbia, MO

yangs1

Double Eagle Member
Since I screwed up yesterday's thought I'd give it another shot.

Hole 5
Pin Position A: 310 ft
Pin Position B: 368 ft
Pin Position C: 326 ft

No hole tips. From the map looks to play mostly straight. There might be a chance of water in play.

I'm throwing DX Teebird all pins.

61f28865.jpg

aa4d4535.pdf

R-Pro Boss or Lucid Renegade

No water in play. There's a road about 50' right of the C pin. A pin is just 50' longer and 30' right of that big evergreen. B pin is just a little bit longer than A pin. C pin is another 80' right of A pin. I believe there's a D pin another 80' or so beyond C pin. There's a big hyzer out over the road that you can't see in that picture. Not many people take it, it's pretty easy to not get it back in bounds (it's only feasible for C/D pin).

Anny Drone at A and B, Nuke SS on a roller at C/D.

Last edited:
Home course HOD!

All of the pins play to the right of the big cedar tree that is straight out from the pin. A good comet turnover can get there with the 3 short placements, but the long right placement is reachable for me with a beat sFD. There's also a low hyzer route over to the right, but it's best for the two left-most placements since you're going to have to hyzer out early or end up in a different big cedar on that side.

No water in play, but the park boundary (street) can come into play for the deep right placement (the 370ish pin)

ill tame a beat sidewinder on a hyzer flip for a laser. then approach with my kc pro from the far cuz i cant throw over 350 consistently