• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[FSOT] 11x KC Champ Eagle tie dyed, EliteX Challenger and Champ Monarch for trade or sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tpick7

I have a couple unused discs sitting around that im looking to trade out. Looking mainly for champ TL/TL+, champ Teebird/+, or flat C-MD2. Willing to do 2 for 1/1 for 2 if need be, or make an offer, money or trade ill listen.

NOTE: Flash makes the discs look worse than they really are, definitely has a tendency to highlight minor wear and tear....

1. Champion Monarch Bronze/Copper metallic stamp. 165g. 7.5/10 maybe slightly better. no ink(except weight/disc abv). scratches through stamp and couple nicks around rim, otherwise barely used just regular scratches.

2. Champion Eagle KC 11x tie dyed. 169-172g?. 7.5/10. some ink/no names, not bad, good condition. no chips, dents, nicks or crazy scratches, just general wear. white specks in pic not included....

3. Challenger EliteX. 168g. 7/10. my name in green and some faded ink in center, otherwise mainly chain wear with a couple trees in between. brighter yellow than shown in pic.

sorry if my disc quality estimations are off its hard to look at pics on here and make comparisons to my discs. If anything theyre probably low, i dont want to advertise something as better than it really is, id rather low ball it and let someone decide themselves. Also sorry about the unknown (g) for the Eagle, definitely feels slightly heavier than the Challenger though.

20120123_203106.jpg

20120123_203116.jpg

20120123_203020.jpg

added a few other discs. sorry in advance for not knowing the weights of some, these were given to me.

1st Run Ching Power Genesis- weight not marked, around 170g. definitely seen better days, but other than scratches and a few dings to the rim its fine. The plastic is fairly bendable and will hold for at least one throw, ive never really used it just occasionally overhand which it does surprisingly well at. 6/10

Pro Beast- weight not marked, probably 173-175. plastic is in fairly good condition although the disc itself is old and dirty. it more than likely spent some time under some wet leaves before my friend came across it. obvious wear from over the years, but definitely useable. no major dings or nicks in the rim. some ink on the back. 6.5/10

make me an offer for them. pics down below.

Last edited:
What are those marks by Innova and near the rim ink on the Eagle? If they are not too bad, I have a 9/10 CFR champ Teebird or a 9/10 MD-2 to trade. PM me and let me know.

Pics

173 P-MD-2 8.5/10 only field tested & 171 Champ TB 9/10.

Attachments

• MD-2.jpg
    MD-2.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 52
  • TB-007.jpg
    TB-007.jpg
    140.5 KB · Views: 56
  • TB-008.jpg
    TB-008.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 55
Status
Not open for further replies.