• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

15th Annual Brent Hambrick Memorial Open on DGM

Hello everyone, for this months Disc Golf Monthly, coverage of the 15th annual Brent Hambrick Memorial Open is featured. Leading off is a feature on the life of Brent Hambrick, who lost his life to leukemia in 1997. I was inspired to cover this event after learning Brent's story, and felt telling it was something that needed to be done. Cancer is an illness that wears people down physically and emotionally, so I found this to be an inspiring story as Brent would not allow cancer to affect how he lived his life. Hopefully someone who has cancer, or has a loved one affected will be able to see this story and it will be a source of comfort to see a story on someone who fought it as Brent did. I also hope that someone who is a volunteer in the sport who has become tired will experience a renewed sense of passion for promoting the sport.

Also in the show there is an expanded previous round highlights with an ace by Valarie Jenkins. Team Innova Member Brian Schweberger gives a demonstration of his putting style and choice of discs. Following up all this is the final nine round of the mens open.

Disc Golf Monthly is made possible by the PDGA and Disc Outfitters.

Enjoy the show and thanks for watching,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fb869cgmVmg

Kevin-

thanks for doing these videos, kevin. they are always well put together and i always look forward to the next one.

Love the videos, and look forward to them each month.

Keep up the good work!

Latest posts