• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Sold] 175G 4x Yeti Aviar

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomsdiscs

Birdie Member
Looking for a couple 175G 4x Yeti Aviar.

Prefer white/off-white, 8+.

You probably already know this, by yeti Aviars are wildly inconsistent. If you're trying to find similar ones to a disc you already have, then let us know what the plastic stiffness it, and the "dome"(I guess it's a reverse dome). I've got yetis that are all across the spectrum. From concavey to flat and from rock hard to waxy to soft. For example, the first yeti I got is flat and stiff and grippy, second one was really concavey, and ridiculously soft.

You probably already know this, by yeti Aviars are wildly inconsistent. If you're trying to find similar ones to a disc you already have, then let us know what the plastic stiffness it, and the "dome"(I guess it's a reverse dome). I've got yetis that are all across the spectrum. From concavey to flat and from rock hard to waxy to soft. For example, the first yeti I got is flat and stiff and grippy, second one was really concavey, and ridiculously soft.

I am new to Yetis and did not know this. I am using a white/off-white 4x that is slightly concave, firm, and grippy. I need grippy because I have dry hands and in CA the extended drought has turned the dirt to dust, so the disc gets lots of dust on it which makes it slick, so I need the grippy ones.

I stopped by a shop yesterday that had a lot of 5x and they were all super concave and somewhat warped, so I figured I would look for some 4x backups....

I've got a white 175 with a wiped stamp, and a blue that I think is 175. They live in my practice basket. Both pretty firm and grippy.
I can get pics tonight if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.