• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

1st Legacy Ace Run - Nov 20 - Los Angeles

kingwo

Bogey Member
Legacy presents their inaugural Ace Run November 20, 2011!

The event will take place at Chavez Ridge DGC in Los Angeles.

Players pack includes (2) newly released Legacy discs, a dri-fit Legacy t-shirt, lunch and more! Entry fee is only $25.00.

Steve and Bamba Rico should be there for this event! Start signing up asap!!!

More info on flyer attached.

Attachments

• Legacy Ace Run.jpg
    Legacy Ace Run.jpg
    147.1 KB · Views: 81
Great idea. Wish it was happining a little farther east lol

Oh man. Shooting for aces at Chavez? Brutal when you miss.

I will sponsor a player to go. By that I mean I will pay the $25, and I will keep the player pack. You will enjoy anything you win, the pleasure of playing, and the lunch. Plus the added prestige of being sponsored :thmbup: Who's down?

I will sponsor a player to go. By that I mean I will pay the $25, and I will keep the player pack. You will enjoy anything you win, the pleasure of playing, and the lunch. Plus the added prestige of being sponsored :thmbup: Who's down?

What about airfare?

Sounds pretty close to the time the clutch putter will be released. I would imagine that there aim is for the putter that is being designed and hopefully molded in a few weeks. Great deal for sure. If people are interested I will see what I can do to grab some of this merchandise.

Sounds like a nice event. Wish them well and hopefully the putter is tasty.

Cheers - Koffee

Will this be the same format as the discraft ace races? Will we only be able to use the discs from the players pack?

It's not too late. Ace Run is happening this weekend. Let me know if you're coming out and I'll tell the TD. The whole Legacy crew including the Rico's are coming out. This will be lots of fun...

it's supposed to rain this weekend and Elysian is on top of a mountain..... Sounds Fun:)

If you go to their Facebook page it will give the email of the guy running it. If you want you can pay the $25+shipping and they will send you a players pack. I'm getting mine in the mail in a few days. They are really cool about sending it out. 2 discs and the dri-fit. Great for people who live in other states/across the country.

Pumped for this event.
Check was sent and it sounds like a damn fun time, looking forward to it.

Got my swag and about to start. Yellow disc is new Cannon.

photo12345678910111213141516.JPG

Legacy Ace Run...done!!!

Legacy's first Ace Run is in the books. This pic was taken after the second round. Whoever stayed for this pic are troopers as it rained the entire two rounds! Congrats to the Rico's and all Legacy family!

I believe they're also willing to do more Ace Run format events throughout the country. Just contact someone at Legacy and get info. They are good peeps.

Attachments

• ChavezLegacyAceRun.jpg
    ChavezLegacyAceRun.jpg
    156 KB · Views: 38

Latest posts