• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] 20+ Year Old Bullet XD-R.I.P.

Jay Dub

* Ace Member *
My old trusty bullet XD finally hit one too many trees. It's survived a lot of tree hits and a few metal hits. I got an ace with this disc at the Ohio State Champs in the early 90s. Hole #6 at Belmont.

This is one of those "exploding" XDs, it lived long beyond it's supposed expiration date.

It was cracked on hole #3 at Mt Airy today.

Attachments

• Broke Bullet.jpg
    Broke Bullet.jpg
    146.7 KB · Views: 242
I would suggest a dignified Viking funeral pyre ceremony.
Sorry for your loss.

Wow. I was sad when I lost my Vision that I had for over a year. But 20 years?!?

I say you burn him on a pyre and spread his ashes all over your favorite course.

I say you hang it on your wall & every time you look at it you'll remember the good times you had...RIP

I like this Idea...

20 years that's like losing a DG buddy... 20 + years got me to thinking how many miles that disc must of flown over the years ?

I still say a Viking funeral. If you hang it on the wall you will see a disc that no longer can fly.
The disc will be ashamed and will forever be so.
If properly executed, the spiritual essence will be released so that it will continue it's quest for chains in the next world.

I poured one out for your homie!

pour-one-out1.jpeg

Same.

I just poured a little beer onto the ground in memory of a fallen G, errr, fallen XD.