• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] 200+ Feedback Bonanza! Rocs, Hybrids, Aviars, GLO and 12x FB

Status
Not open for further replies.

rj29274

Double Eagle Member
LOWERED PRICES!!!

200 DGCR Feedback Sale

Prices are shipped and OBO
Discs are scaled weighed
Trades : pre kenny star wraiths, mini proto star teerex's, hybrid *d's, old elite z buzzz's, ss wizards (grippy w/ waves), hybrid star beasts, old star teebirds, hybrid star wraiths, red star plastic, OOPs, Throw Art Rocs, 2008 or 2009 glow destroyers, 10x replica rocs, dx glo rancho rocs. . .stuff in my sig too.

Please bump the thread if you have any questions about the discs or send a PM. If you see something that you'd like, let me know and I can hold it for you if funds need to be moved around. . .

2 - 1/35 very limited - 09 Asia Open 1st run 12x KC Rocs - pre-flight numbers, super firm, 180g, both rainbow stamps and 10/10 mint, red and blue $18.50 each

2 - Black Asia Open DX Aviar Putters - beadless - super grippy - gold stamps - both 175, 2009 and 2011 - both 10/10 - both SOLD

Throw in the Dark - Ontario Roc w/ silver stamp - 172g - 9+ w/ faded ink (size of a quarter at 12:00) - $23

Hybrid Star Starfire - red w/ rainbow stamp - super hybrid! - 170g - 10/10 - SOLD

12x KC Firebird - flat - super firm CEish feel - bright yellow w/ black stamp - 175g - 10/10 - SOLD

Glow Champion Wraith - blue 2012 Aspen Sports Treebash Stamp - FLAT - 176g - 10/10 - $12.50

u40lel.jpg

d525kl.jpg

red 12x fb - new 176g flat $16
j2nYzl.jpg

Deals on multiples and feel free to make offers!

Last edited:
i have all your wants.

both those black wizards were marked 174! so looking at the rim of the SS stamped one. it once belonged to SLEEPY...so what is that on the SLEEPY scale!!!! LOL i think the SS is a solid 8 and the other a 7/10. again trade only don't pm until you track down that fancy pants disc you sadly sold.

i have others but i'm saying trade only for this guy.

barely a dome do it. . .ill be back in miltown if you want to meet at dretzka league this coming tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.