• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] 2008 Black Skull and Bones Roc

Status
Not open for further replies.

backblunt

Bogey Member
2008 USDGC Skull and Bones Champion Roc. It's my favorite disc in my bag right now but it's Christmas present time and I need some $$. No ink, 7 out of 10'ish. 180g. San Marino.

There was a lot of interest in this earlier when I posted it in a trade thread but I deleted all of the emails in my inbox so I don't remember who wanted it.

$35 shipped to you door.

2012-12-05_09-36-51_897.jpg

2012-12-05_09-37-14_215.jpg

VIDEO!:

Last edited:
Is that really 7/10? Seems a little more worn than that ...

just askin don't freak...

Yeah, no kidding, those pix make it look way trashed :doh: Not sure why it looks like that because it's not worn. I bought it last month as a 8 or 9/10 and I just started throwing it two weeks ago. I can try to get more pix. Would have probably helped if I cleaned it up after taking it out of my bag..

Last edited:
Champion plastic.

I'm posting a video up in a few mins here. Just waiting for the battery on my phone to charge a tad.

Alternately I would trade for new Bitty Baby Dolls or John Deere Tractor toy sets.

Video posted in original post-----------^ (hopefully it works). I'll try to put it here too:

Last edited:
Champion plastic.

I'm posting a video up in a few mins here. Just waiting for the battery on my phone to charge a tad.

Alternately I would trade for new Bitty Baby Dolls or John Deere Tractor toy sets.

THEY DID NOT MAKE ANY BLACK CHAMPION SAN MARINO ROCS WITH THE MATTE SILVER STAMP. IM PRETTY SURE THIS IS STAR PLASTIC........I HAVE THE SAME ROC.......IT IS PRETTY SWEET.

That's star for sure I have 2 of these in champion and if you look on the site y
There was never black champions made

Still a very cool discs tho! Bump

Last edited:
Okay, well whatever it is it's still for sale! Check out the video I posted so you can see for yourself. In it you can definitely tell that it's see-through even in the low light of my bathroom.

Status
Not open for further replies.