• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2011 DGCR Secret Santa (Christmas Edition)

Nothing today either huh? I swear I'm the only person still checking this thread. I'm trying hard not to complain but it seems like I've gotten the short stick. It would make sense for no response if I was deadbeating.

Forget the list dude...and I hate doing this because solomon is working to figure this all out but dang...how much can I take? I started a thread for posting suggestions on requirements for the next Secret Santa

^ You're not the only one checking this thread. I want to see these people roast at the stake. I just hope the NEWEST requirements keep this thing legit for you guys in the future. I personally am stepping back from the SS thing, at least for awhile, It had my blood pressure in a vice-grip for a few weeks.

If you're reading this, and you are a DBAG, do everyone a favor, and stay as far from the future SS programs as possible. Pretend there is a restraining order out for you, and keep 100 yards away at all times. :thmbup:

Kdankn was my guy for the first one, i know he sent out to whoever he had and I sent to him, he may have something going on we don't know about? (Not saying for sure, just saying in my conversations he seemed like a good guy)

^ Good work regardless Solomon! I'd like to see someone else organize this AND keep their sanity.

Alright the wait is over...my package came today...I gotta pic but its not uploaded yet.

Here's what I got:
2 aluminum water bottles
174 crystal zz buzzz
172 elite z buzz (from legion of doom)
Champion Valkyrie
Limited run Elite X Force
172 elite z Nuke
Coca Cola T-shirt
Maui Jim?? T-shirt and parrot keychain
New belguim patch
W vibram minis

Thank you secret santa!!!

Alright the wait is over...my package came today...I gotta pic but its not uploaded yet.

Here's what I got:
2 aluminum water bottles
174 crystal zz buzzz
172 elite z buzz (from legion of doom)
Champion Valkyrie
Limited run Elite X Force
172 elite z Nuke
Coca Cola T-shirt
Maui Jim?? T-shirt and parrot keychain
New belguim patch
W vibram minis

Thank you secret santa!!!