• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2011 Disc Pass

How long we gotta wait before we start marching for Deleware? Hell, I think I can hop on an Amtrak that'll take me right up to philly.... ;) Who wants to go for a train ride?

I live in south jersry so this dude can't live to far away. I am willing to defend the honor of the disc pass and get this box back if need be.

Did some looking at his old posts - he is a high school kid.
With his name and address I was able to get his parent's names and phone numbers pretty easily.

I will leave it up to Djren if/when we need to use this information. I will not post any of it publicly!

Just spoke to mr Disc Gopher on the phone, box will ship today and tracking info will be posted here later. Nice guy he said he was just dragging his feet on this, he had no bad intentions and apologized, if anyone down the line feels that they may not or can not full fill these easy steps to get the box out let me know now so I can remove you from the list. Thanks Agapedad for info it was spot on!

Last edited:
0069.jpg

dag nabbit, and I was gonna do some serious @$$forkin

I feel this thread needs a bump... Where's some pictures from people? not even sure what's in it anymore!

Not looking good, guy said he would post tracking info and now won't even answer my Pm's. I may need to post his # and have the whole list give his parents a call.

Ever since some kids haven't sent out their SS gifts I've been ready for a good lynch mob.... post away!

If I need to I will file theft charges, this shyt is rediculous. Or I'll call his parents at their place of employment and solve it that way, should be easy.

I'm not gonna risk getting banned by posting his info here, but f him if he does keep it. My parents are both retired FBI and I'm sure mommy dearest would do me a favor and call in a favor or two for me to square things out or at the very leaste put the fear of God into some Newarkers. I'll just go get some more stuff and create a new box and go on.

Its alright guys! I got the package in today!

Attachments

• Disc Pass.jpg
    Disc Pass.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 70
  • Groove.jpg
    Groove.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 40