• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2011 Disc Pass

so basically anthony cantow got it and then it never made it to erock even though anthony said he mailed it.... has anybody recontacted anthony cantow... and if he's dodging us get the pitchforks.

edit - looking back i see anthony never even posted what he got in the package so i'm going to go ahead and look at this like a glass completely empty situation. i don't trust people that don't post, especially after seeing how the SS thing went down. my pitchfork is ready.

Last edited:
hell, we could ask prerube to stop by.. seem there are a ton of member's in that area. His was the only name that I recognized from a brief scan

seriosuly!? it's almost back to me. (and i have some sweet stuffs to put in there) and it gets wareagled? what a crock. don't let people who aren't regular posters in on this. sorry lurkers... :|

I noticed I was close on the list and got excited, guess not now :( I even did a couple quick dyes to throw in

I just sent Anthony C. a PM and noticed he hasn't been on since 9/15, hopefully all is ok and he will respond soon.

I'm sure all is okay because he made off with the entire disc pass. i got that off my "jump to conclusions" mat.

looks like i'll just have to wait 5 months to almost get the other disc pass now.

he did use the words "sucks", "coming" and the phrase "pops back up" in one post.

about 3 names.. the one kid had it and we got pitchforks, then this guy is holding onto it..

that only works if he was anwsering messages, kinda fell off the grid
0069.jpg

I'm ready again

okay.... this is where we post his name and addy on a third party website where we can all go view it and then begin the witch hunt.

Latest posts