• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2011 Disc Pass

If I knew it would travel I would put in a jump drive with my collection of vectors, that way everyone could make a copy and pass it along...

in the box, I am going to do it with the other one, I just spaced buying one today.. I'll see if they got a deal on 2, one for this box and one for the other.

Sorry about the hold up everyone, my mother-in-law had a major stroke and i have been out of state. I'm driving back today and will get the box in the mail tomorrow. Sorry again.

Thanks everyone. Box is out should arrive fri. Or sat.
0309 2880 0002 0731 8779.

w00t. I will try and get it out Saturday if I get it Friday. But if I get it Saturday I probably wont have time til Monday.

Cant wait to see whats in the box after fishy! Lets see some pictures Todd!!

Dang it... threads for sure. Cant wait to see this box n my door step... eventually!

It got to grand rapids today. So I should be getting this tomorrow. Hopefully I can send out saturday, if not Monday for sure, but I will post picture right away.

well, if i was closer to G.R. i would be visiting to go through this box before #2 arrives at my door! but the four hour drive there and 4 hour drive home is a little much for me today

I could quite possibly have both boxes at the same time... interesting.

I could quite possibly have both boxes at the same time... interesting.

You should just switch discs from each of the sets. Heh.

on that note, here's what this thing looks like when i got it.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I didn't have time on Saturday to make it to the P.O. but I will ship it out tomorrow. Enjoy!

Latest posts