• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2012 DGCR Secret Santa in July

I supposed I shall contribute my list of wants/likes/needs/intrigues.

Currently Throw:

168-172g for Fairways + Drivers

JLS : 1.19, 1.7,
QJLS old stamp, no appoved or bubbles just big QJLS across the front.
Opaque Champ Banshees
10x/11x/9x Kc Pro Banshees
Eagles
Crush I have only thrown the ESP
1x Beasts
Vision - GL and TR2's

Mids 180+
QMS
SE Drone
TI Buzzzz
Axis

Putters:
S of M Textured Ions. Blank would be awesome, doesn't matter of color.
Soft Anodes
I would love a DGCR Soft Anode!

Others:
Hat - I have a large ass head. Prefer fitted style l-xl
Shirt - L/XL
I wouldn't mind somethings for the bag, patches, keychains, accessories.
I would love a fold up chair. Must support my 230 pound frame and not feel like it is going up in me. I like the DD style chair.
A Premium Membership to this wonderful site

Wants:
Really, I love awesome looking and feeling discs. I don't have a huge arm, but I am pretty accurate to where I am throwing and enjoy shaping my shot more than throwing big hyzers. I would be open to pretty much anything and willing to give it a chance that you think would be similar to my bag or that I might enjoy throwing. :thmbup: Can't wait to start putting a package together! Thanks for everyone who is helping put this together.

I supposed I shall contribute my list of wants/likes/needs/intrigues.

Currently Throw:

168-172g for Fairways + Drivers

JLS : 1.19, 1.7,
QJLS old stamp, no appoved or bubbles just big QJLS across the front.
Opaque Champ Banshees
10x/11x/9x Kc Pro Banshees
Eagles
Crush I have only thrown the ESP
1x Beasts
Vision - GL and TR2's

Mids 180+
QMS
SE Drone
TI Buzzzz
Axis

Putters:
S of M Textured Ions. Blank would be awesome, doesn't matter of color.
Soft Anodes
I would love a DGCR Soft Anode!

Others:
Hat - I have a large ass head. Prefer fitted style l-xl
Shirt - L/XL
I wouldn't mind somethings for the bag, patches, keychains, accessories.
I would love a fold up chair. Must support my 230 pound frame and not feel like it is going up in me. I like the DD style chair.
A Premium Membership to this wonderful site

Wants:
Really, I love awesome looking and feeling discs. I don't have a huge arm, but I am pretty accurate to where I am throwing and enjoy shaping my shot more than throwing big hyzers. I would be open to pretty much anything and willing to give it a chance that you think would be similar to my bag or that I might enjoy throwing. :thmbup: Can't wait to start putting a package together! Thanks for everyone who is helping put this together.

Thank you for posting your wants here instead of posting a 20 line signature.

SS Ideas

Discs I throw: SSS Wizard, Spider, Gazelle, Roc, Archon, Surge SS

Discs I would like to try: Legacy Ghost, Discmania Jackal, and anything else under speed 12.

Weights: Putters - 175
Mids - 175-180
Drivers - 164 - 175

Shirt size: XL

Don't wear hats really

Thanks in advance

Almost forgot....

I love pink discs. Putters don't matter but all my drivers and mids are pink or glow.

I mostly throw buzzzes and soft ions/ anodes. Archons, destroyers, teedevils, teebirds

Putters - 174+
Mids - 177+
Drivers - 169+

Shirts - XL or 2xl

About the only thing I'm in need of are some soft anodes ( eclipse is a plus) , backup archons. Cryztal sparkle zones or a ti wasp would be sweet. I will be grateful of any package. Swag is always good. As are sourpatch kids. Bar stamp buzzzes work too :D

It would be pretty cool to have a Secret Santa next time with a 'tier" system. Wehre you can sign up for a specific tier and each tier has a higher minimum limit for the gift packages.

IE:

Tier 1: 15$ minimum 20$ max
Tier 2: 30$ minimum 40$ max
Tier 3: 60$ minimum 80$ max
Tier 4: 120$ minimum 150$ max

Would allow those overly excited people to make big packages and get equal in return lol

It would be pretty cool to have a Secret Santa next time with a 'tier" system. Wehre you can sign up for a specific tier and each tier has a higher minimum limit for the gift packages.

IE:

Would allow those overly excited people to make big packages and get equal in return lol

That takes some of the fun out of giving though. I mean, it's a nice idea, but I don't know. I put together some sweet packages this year, just so that the other person is excited when they open it. I don't care if I don't get the same in return. I just get what others can give and that's fine with me. Just my opinion of course.

That takes some of the fun out of giving though. I mean, it's a nice idea, but I don't know. I put together some sweet packages this year, just so that the other person is excited when they open it. I don't care if I don't get the same in return. I just get what others can give and that's fine with me. Just my opinion of course.

This!

The secret santa should focus on giving, not receiving. Different people are able to give different amounts.

It's really the thought that counts, as long as the person who got you ships in a timely manner. If you're worried about getting "equal - or better" then this may not be the thing for you (and "you" is used as a broad generalization, not aimed specifically at you osmo)

IE:

I have said it before and I guess I have to say it again. I wont do something like that ever. It is a pain in the ass and it would take much more work that really goes into it.

Most importantly, as everyone else has said it takes the fun out of giving.

Latest posts