• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2012 DGCR Secret Santa in July

Someone should be getting theirs tomorrow, if I do recall. :thmbup:

I could be wrong, but I'm hoping someone got theirs today. It might not be until tomorrow though.

It's really the thought that counts, as long as the person who got you ships in a timely manner. If you're worried about getting "equal - or better" then this may not be the thing for you (and "you" is used as a broad generalization, not aimed specifically at you osmo)

WHY YOU GOTTA ATTACK ME BRO?

I have said it before and I guess I have to say it again. I wont do something like that ever. It is a pain in the ass and it would take much more work that really goes into it.

Most importantly, as everyone else has said it takes the fun out of giving.

Meh just an idea.

My SS package is shipped. Should arrive by mid week next week. I emailed the info to [email protected].

Im so excited to do this. i cant wait for the next one. I put alot of thought into exactly what to get. Tried not to get exactly what they asked for but still staying within their wants. Gotta have a little bit of a surprise lol

My SS package is shipped. Should arrive by mid week next week. I emailed the info to [email protected].

Im so excited to do this. i cant wait for the next one. I put alot of thought into exactly what to get. Tried not to get exactly what they asked for but still staying within their wants. Gotta have a little bit of a surprise lol

I understand. I just hope that my first package went over well. I feel like it should have, but who knows. I really tried to get what they asked for, but they asked for something kind of off the wall, lol

I have not shipped my package will be going out monday/tuesday trying to do some local deals to make someone a happy camper.:D

Doing some shopping today to see if I can find another disc to put in my package from my local bins. Hopefully even if I don't find something my recipient will be a happy camper with what I send, swag is the fun part of putting this together!

I can't believe I'm going to be the first to share my package...

DSCN2793.jpg

9/10 sparkle Quantum astra 175g <--- never felt one before, but feels comfy in hand
new chalky wizard 173g <--- didn't have on my wants, but I actually love these :D
9/10 blizzard teedevil 134g <--- very interested in how this hyzer flips
7/10 pro-d banger gt <--- I used to use esp bangers off the T, but gave them up because my bag became all OOP and I was getting too scared :/ curious about how these fly in comparison. I do like the black quite a bit :)

DSCN2794.jpg

Swag

All in all, thank you very much good sir! I quite appreciate the fun factor in this lot!