• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2012 PDGA Amateur World Doubles Championships

bizzyd

Anyone going to this? I have heard that this is a great event on some great courses. Pretty excited!

Ya dog, were cracking the bubblie early friday morning! 1Time

I wish I could get my wife to get into DG, so you guys are pretty lucky.

Maybe she will come around. I know all the ladies I play with are very nice and welcome new comers to the sport. I know when I first started out I played with all guys and I was very intimidated. Get her some new blizzard light weight discs and find some ladies she can throw with.

I did not know that. Last I heard is that she made a phone call to the PDGA. Why would you say NO :(

I'm wrong, john did say she was rated to high. I did not want to play because of my back problems. And we don't have anyone to look after our little one for that long.

I'm wrong, john did say she was rated to high. I did not want to play because of my back problems. And we don't have anyone to look after our little one for that long.

No biggie. I am sad I don't get to play but I am happy that me and my daughter are making the trip together. Hope your back is doing much better now.