• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2012 Wintertime Open Footage

MurderMike41370

Birdie Member
So I finally finished the vid for the 34th Wintertime Open tourney in Oakgrove, Ca.
Sorry it took so long. Been extremely busy.
Tell me what you guys think. Also, everyone post what your favorite shot, putt, upshot or drive was. Personally my favorite shot is when Steve Rico throws at 2:54 and his drive flies 3 inches from my face and I didnt flinch! Had to get that shot for sure!
Enjoy guys!

Awesome stuff, thanks for posting!

Did you ever edit together the footage you shot at the Worlds last year into a clip?

As always, good stuff. And as always, I'm gonna ask what songs they were, I recognized a few but not all.

I liked the non-flinch shot and the power line shot. I've seen a few still shots of that, but never on video. I liked seeing McBeth all cramped up in the picnic table and still making a solid upshot. Honestly, I'm pretty amazed at the number of picnic tables out there, all in the fairways and greens. Despite the number of table though the park seemed pretty empty except for the golfers.

They actually close of the park for the tourney except for the soccer field in the middle.
Soundtrack in order:
Evidence-late for the sky
Grieves-learning to fall
Evidence-for whom the bell tolls
Grieves-ghost ship
Killah preist-listen to me
Natural incense-socal

I finally made the cut.(I'm the googd lookin guy who throws right after Steve's roller in the beginning)

Thanks Murder Mike another awesome vid.

nice footage