• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2012 Worlds DVDs Available Now

Disc Golf Live

Eagle Member
Footage for the 2012 PDGA World Championships in Charlotte, NC is now available and ready to ship. Place your order today.

A crew from Disc Golf Live video magazine was on the scene all week, capturing action from a variety of divisions as well as extensive Finals footage. The best of the early round action plus the Finals footage is offered as a two-DVD set totaling over three and a half hours of coverage. For those who just can't get enough disc golf on video, a five-DVD set is also offered. This package includes the original two-DVD set, and the full five hours of early round footage.

The DVD set is titled Rough Cuts since this video has not been through the costly and time-consuming process of editing. There is some limited commentary during the footage, but the on-camera action tells the story. Worlds 2012 Rough Cuts DVDs are delivered in envelopes. There's nothing fancy about our packaging and duplication system, which helps keep your cost down.

The Worlds 2012 Rough Cuts 2-DVD set is available for $10 ($12 international orders).

The Worlds 2012 Rough Cuts Complete 5-DVD set is available for $36 ($40 international orders).

Proceeds from this offer will help to benefit other PDGA Media initiatives.
Rough Cuts DVDs are also available to PDGA TDs and Affiliated Clubs at wholesale prices. Contact us for details.

Here is a run-down of the coverage:

Tuesday footage: FPM, FPG at Eastway, MPS at Sugaw
Wednesday footage: MPG at Idlewild, MG1 at Reedy Creek
Thursday footage: MA1 at Angry Beaver, MPO at Renny
Friday footge: FPO at Eastway, MPM at Renny
Saturday Finals footage: All groups where a Final was contested

Two ways to order your DVD today:

1)Send money through PayPal to [email protected] (Please make sure to include your correct address and a note in the message box stating your payment is for the 2012 Worlds DVD)
2)Call the PDGA office and order over the phone, 706-261-6342. (Monday through Saturday from 9:00am until 5:00pm)

Here's a sample:

Joe

Was the MA1 footage of the morning or afternoon tee times? ..."Thursday footage: MA1 at Angry Beaver, MPO at Renny"
No MM1... :(

Was the MA1 footage of the morning or afternoon tee times? ..."Thursday footage: MA1 at Angry Beaver, MPO at Renny"
No MM1... :(

Thursday was Angry Beaver, the morning after the big shuffle. Shot a bunch of leading groups on a tough hole and followed the top card for a few holes. Tough course.

Sorry, there were a lot more pools than I could shoot. Got everyone at the Finals, though.

Joe

Thursday was Angry Beaver, the morning after the big shuffle. Shot a bunch of leading groups on a tough hole and followed the top card for a few holes. Tough course.

Sorry, there were a lot more pools than I could shoot. Got everyone at the Finals, though.

Joe

Is this correct? I remember DGP.tv being at hornets Wednesday, but no cameras Thursday morning at Angry following the lead of MA1. Was it actually the afternoon group?

What does this have to do with disc golf planet TV? I don't know their shooting schedule but it has nothing to do with the DVD footage being discussed.

Right, sorry I can see the confusion. My point is you stated that you covered MA1's morning round Thursday at Angry including the lead card for several holes. But I was on MA1's lead card and we never had any cameras on us at all the entire week except Wednesday at hornets and those weren't from DGL. So I was curious if it was indeed the morning round rather than the afternoon.

Hi, Bryan. Went back and reviewed my Beaver footage. Shot of leader board shows BH on top card, check. Taped action starts on #10 with 10th card. I zoomed through that, counted ten cards coming through. Tenth card came along, taped them on #10 and a couple more holes. Listened for names as I watched some of that today. One of the guys was called Chase. Another guy Scott. That lines up with leader board names for top card. One guy baldish, others maybe a little younger. Didn't hear anyone called Bryan but I'd bet you are one of the 4 guys there. Tough little stretch of holes. I waited til Thurs to shoot top ams as shooting before the great shuffle would make it hard to find true leaders on one card.

Joe

Ah, yes, that's correct. Wow, y'all were very subtle! I dont think anyone knew Ha. Thanks for clarifying.

Ah, yes, that's correct. Wow, y'all were very subtle! I dont think anyone knew Ha. Thanks for clarifying.

No worries, Bryan. You were into your game, as you should be under such circumstances.

Lots of guys had big #s on 10. Camera jinx can be brutal to those who succumb. Best to not notice, if you can.

Play well.

Joe