• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] 2013 Asia Open S/DS Destroyers

Flick4D

Bogey Member
I love this disc! Stamp is really cool, and the flight/stability is great for my sidearms. When my arm feels strong, and I'm throwing hard, it handles the arm speed better than my *D's, and comes back better when I need it to.

What I'm wondering is what colors are out there?
The pink was the one pictured on Disc Golf Values, and I've also seen/heard of gray, charcoal, black, orange/yellow transitional.
Also curious what kind of dome each color has on them!

I've got a Red and White 175g each. The red is pretty flat, but the White is super domey and super stable.

JmPco.jpg

And 172g of that Yellow/Orange you were talking about. Pretty flat as well.

c53qe.jpg

I haven't a chance to throw either the Red or Yellow ones, but they feel pretty darn stable, but not like the Domey white one.

That yellow/orange is awesome!
It reminds me so much of some of my first run, star-stamped transitionals. I would think this is from the same run, except all of those were marked "SD" or "*D".
Either way, these mod. domed ones (and mod. domed Avery Stamp S/DS's) fly like my favorite stiff first runs, most of which happened to be neon pink or neon yellow, 175g.

isn't this just a rip off of zams stamp that he started doing for asia open? i would have gotten them if he did them but i kinda don't like that they switched artists.

still i i would get those discs if they were star prices and do they have patent numbers on them???

*D def are straight compared to the 167 AJ i was throwing...beefy!!!

Asia open 2013 ? Where will that be held ?

I hope it's not the japan open at nassu highlands golf club, i was expecting that to be in 2014 and planning to go there -.-

Ooooh, that yellow/orange is purdy! I love the two toned/transitional discs, especially when they have the swirly and marbled look.

I just got a Blue one in the mail.
It's nice and flat. i got to throw it on a field yesterday and it flew amazing. It held the line longer on my sidearm shots with the same come back as the D's, just skipped less. (which i like) Backhand throws had great glide without a huge fade at the end. I'm gonna half to get my hands on one of those yellow/orange.

Yeah, I love the way these fly!
Not crazy-overstable, or too much LSS.
The key is having the arm speed to throw them...def. a great sidearm Destroyer!

I know this is an old thread, but i found one of these discs in a river today. It is orange, not the orange/yellow. Is also blizzard plastic and weights 158

After some research it looks like it is a first run champion blizzard dominator. Same stamp as discs you guys have pictured